Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Larthak

Notices

Conversation Between Larthak and Kyero Fox
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Kyero Fox
    2010-09-17 14:38
    Kyero Fox
    I didn't even know who ninja thoury was until today, yes heavenly blade was a shitty sexist god of war (the ball hitting...really unnessisary if you can cut the fucker in half)

I have a soft spot for dmc games, I still defend dmc2. And gamefaqs people didn't help my. Mood at all
  2. Larthak
    2010-09-17 14:32
    Larthak
    Hey, no hard feelings. It's just a game. Who cares about it, really.

Sorry if I offended you in any way. Tried to look at the argument from all angles and in the end, I'm just being sceptical about it right now. Hell, in half a year, they may release a trailer that just gets our jaws open. Nobody knows for sure. For me as a fan though, it feels wrong, but that's all I can do. Rant a bit and forget about it.

Here's hoping the game ends up as awesome as you believe it to be.
  3. Kyero Fox
    2010-09-17 14:24
    Kyero Fox
    Everyones bashing the damn game before any real Information is out they label the new character emo. Generaly people aent giving this game a fuckin chance. Mainly because of the makers? I could careless who's doing it..in a reasonable range. There's always a chance for it to be amazing regardless the creators.

I didn't like bayyonetta at first do to thegunshoes and whore like charactor but I still gave it a chance and played the game to actually be able to judge it 100%. Even tho it did turn out to be a peice of crap stripper dmc