Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dr. Casey

Notices

Conversation Between Dr. Casey and Ray
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Ray
    2013-11-05 22:57
    Ray
    Quote:
    That's great! And unexpected, since after your last absence I wasn't figuring you were coming back. I'm excited to hear that, more Aphrah posts are always nice. ^^ I've never taken anything chemistry-related; I passed it up for Biology in Sophomore year (or was it for Ecology in Junior year? My memories are foggy, especially since the high school years passed in a fog in the first place), but hopefully you enjoy science a lot more than me. Is Chemistry related to your major?
    I'm glad to see you're that happy to see me returning. Actually, I didn't think I'd ever decide to come back.

Ahaha, yeah, I don't blame you for not remembering. Yeah, it is. My major is Industrial Biochemistry. Or just Biochem. I love the biochemistry part of science. It's difficult, yeah, but I'm not too bothered because of how much I enjoy it. Lab technicians allowed us to use concentrated acids this year (I'm almost halfway through my 2nd year. 4 years for Bachelor's, but I plan on coming back and doing my PhD as well). That shit will get you as high as a kite, no problem. Psh, who needs hallucinogens when you got conc. acid. ;p

Oh. Damn, bro.. those are generally the most difficult girls to deal with. Hell, anybody who delves in, and enjoys emotional manipulation/torture is.. a pain. They can be worth it. Sometimes. :c

(As for the romantic turmoil, there wasn't any. We were barely friends. I prefer to avoid drama and turmoil in general. Sorry, I don't have any juicy stories concerning me and women/girls. Although.. I do know who likes who, and who's fucking who, as well as the latest juicy gossip. Ahaha.)

Honestly, I think that's the best approach. Haha, that's a harsh way of looking at it, but I suppose there is truth to it. Although.. I don't think that'll be the case for someone like you.

Damn, that's a hefty list of shows you've got there. I'm quite busy at the moment, but I'd like to check out over half of those shows..

I'm watching the following:

- Blazblue (love the art and the characters)
    - Log Horizon (hate the "SAO clone" shit it's getting, but I love VR worlds so it's pretty awesome and Akatsuki is uber moe. @-@)

...and that's it. 2 shows. .-.

What do you think of BB and Log Horizon?
  2. Dr. Casey
    2013-11-05 20:54
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    Yeah, and I think I'll be returning to ASuki within the week.
    That's great! And unexpected, since after your last absence I wasn't figuring you were coming back. I'm excited to hear that, more Aphrah posts are always nice. ^^ I've never taken anything chemistry-related; I passed it up for Biology in Sophomore year (or was it for Ecology in Junior year? My memories are foggy, especially since the high school years passed in a fog in the first place), but hopefully you enjoy science a lot more than me. Is Chemistry related to your major?

It's a great feeling, the freedom that comes along with moving on from girls that are toxic to you. Since the girls I've fallen for tend to be Chiyu-level experts at playing around with people's hearts, I know the feeling. I have to admit I'm curious as to the romantic turmoil between you and the two girls, but I won't pry I am actively looking for someone, but then I'm a few years older. I have some options on dating sites I'm interested in. I'm still taking a fairly relaxed attitude to things, but in two or three years I might be on the same level as fretful Christmas cake characters in anime if I'm not getting hitched by then.

My animu for the Fall 2013 season are:

Blazblue
    Coppelion
    Galilei Donna
    Golden Time
    Infinite Stratos 2
    Kyoukai no Kanata
    Little Busters Refrain
    Log Horizon
    Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
    Nagi no Asukara
    Non non Biyori
    Valvrave Season 2
    Walkure Romanze

With Golden Time, Little Busters Refrain, and Nagi no Asukara my favorites~ How about you?
  3. Ray
    2013-11-05 20:26
    Ray
    Casey-kun! Yeah, and I think I'll be returning to ASuki within the week. Life is good; albeit a little messy, so I'm finally getting around to sorting everything (and everyone out) out. Have a lab practical (Analytical Chemistry) this Friday, so once that's over and done with, I'll try to start posting again.

As for getting a girlfriend. Nah, I backed off eventually, and I'm so glad I did. Those girls weren't worth the trouble. At the moment, I'm not looking for anyone or anything with anyone.

How about yourself? How've you been? Whatca watching this season?
  4. Dr. Casey
    2013-11-05 20:17
    Dr. Casey
    Hey, you've been kind of active again (through VMs anyway). How's life? Did you get a girlfriend yet like you were hoping for? Or have you transformed into Slutrah and started playing the field?
    I hope life's going well, in any case
  5. Dr. Casey
    2013-06-10 11:56
    Dr. Casey
    Ah man, I missed your birthday by a day. D: Happy belated, good sir. Hope you become active again if ever there's a second season of Accel World or Sword Art Online.

poor Soverence, he's the only one you forgot to thank
  6. Ray
    2012-12-25 09:53
    Ray
    Merry Christmas, Doctor~
  7. Ray
    2012-12-15 22:25
    Ray
    No worries. I can always quote + comment. That's actually even a little better. ;p

Anyway, I'm glad to see you're still enjoying SAO. It's quite trendy to hate on it. :3
  8. Dr. Casey
    2012-12-15 22:22
    Dr. Casey
    <3 *high five*

Shame that rep's gone now, I'll miss your periodic pos reps. ;_;
  9. Ray
    2012-12-15 21:45
    Ray
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
    Just because someone doesn't get bent out of shape over something doesn't mean they don't acknowledge it... sometimes complaints on AnimeSuki about shows having instances of 'bad writing' are logically sound and I acknowledge that they are, I just don't care as much.
    *hi-five*

.. yeah. I can't think of anything else other than the plain "I agree".
  10. Ray
    2012-10-13 21:57
    Ray
    Haha, I just like that you're not afraid to butt heads with other people, even if it isn't all that serious at times.

Oh, are you sure it wasn't Silvance? We had some pretty in-depth discussions, heh. But aye, I am. In fact, I had a crush on two girls I know. One of them is studying Industrial Biochemistry like myself, so we'll probably see a lot of each other for the next FOUR FUCKING YEARS. She already has a boyfriend, though. The other girl was this cute little blond in my Krav Maga class. She stopped going to it, and since she's a Second Year, I don't see her around at all. Oh, she's also taken. At this stage, I really don't care anymore. I'm just going to focus on myself again.

Ah! You're almost finished, then! And really, finding someone can be soo difficult. But it's worth it. And it can take so long, too! Oh, that's interesting. I know that many people say getting married in your 20s isn't all that good of an idea, but I strongly disagree. That was when my parents got married, and that's when I want to get married. So good luck, buddy! :3