AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and SeijiSensei
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 57
  1. SeijiSensei
    2022-12-05 14:25
    SeijiSensei
    I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far, but now it's on hiatus because an important staff member died. Half the show remains to be aired.
  2. Last Sinner
    2022-12-05 05:57
    Last Sinner
    No worries. How's the latest season of Golden Kamuy going for you?
  3. SeijiSensei
    2022-12-02 09:36
    SeijiSensei
    Thanks. I own a copy, and it's now available on Netflix in the US.
  4. Last Sinner
    2022-12-02 05:16
    Last Sinner
    In case you don't own it, Dennou Coil is somehow only $4 US on Rightstuf.
  5. Last Sinner
    2022-08-07 05:26
    Last Sinner
    Seems like the Padres have put their entire life savings in on making a run for the next year or two. Rather risky given the Dodgers are 13 games ahead of them in the division. Sure, Soto is a big deal and they got some pitching in Hader but if it backfires, they're sunk for a very long time. Then again, the Angels have Trout with that rare back condition and Ohtani looking to ditch them, so it could be far worse.
  6. Last Sinner
    2022-01-18 17:05
    Last Sinner
    Odd Taxi somehow got nominated for nearly every category in the Crunchyroll awards. Voting is open for 7 days and can be done daily. For the record, Ranking of Kings got a lot too.
  7. Last Sinner
    2022-01-08 10:33
    Last Sinner
    Grats on 72. Hope Christmas and New Year's went well.

On other things - ANN, MAL - those are not places to get decent discussion. They are places for confirmation bias. There's a reason I still check in here even though there aren't that many people left. Girls Frontline is pure gacha and adapted as such. Dennou Coil was underappreciated in the day but was licensed in Australia for a while. We actually were the only country in the world that licensed Monster and Nodame Cantabile.

Hopes for this year - Summertime Rendering, Spy x Family, Urusei Yatsura. Witch on the Holy Night whenever it gets finished. And a long-term hope that The Apothecary Diaries gets adapted.
  8. Last Sinner
    2021-12-13 18:46
    Last Sinner
    Next work by Shinkai to be announced in next few days.

Also, Arcane is the best Western animation I've ever seen. And...maybe the best of any country/format/way. Good luck to anything reaching its level for the next few decades.
  9. Last Sinner
    2021-11-07 09:09
    Last Sinner
    I just watched Arcane episodes 1-3...My mind is on fire...This is...If this holds for all 9 episodes...This may be the best Western animation series ever...
  10. Last Sinner
    2021-10-25 19:20
    Last Sinner
    Question - have you ever watched Emma - A Victorian Romance? I watched that a few months ago and loved it. Seemed like it might be a title you'd have seen or appreciated.

Also, noticing that your replies are being posted to your own page rather than in the conversation of late. Think a reply to me and AW went to your own page instead.