AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and stray
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 144
  1. Last Sinner
    2023-01-31 18:30
    Last Sinner
    Ryans officialy HC of the Texans. But that quickly got overshadowed by...Payton to the Broncos with a 3rd for a 1st and 2nd.
  2. Last Sinner
    2023-01-31 11:25
    Last Sinner
    In August now in P3P. Tartarus grind on the agenda after work. The reveals that happened during the summer events certainly ramped things up. Aigis has certainly made things more...amusing? Kind of necessary given how heavy everything else was.

The Cowboys continue to be a circus. They seriously forced Kellen Moore out? He's the scapegoat? Yeah, Sean Payton won't have anything to do with that mess, even if McCarthy was somehow outed. People says Ryans is likely to get the Texans job but...is it really a good idea to put a first-time head coach into that dumpster fire of an organisation?
  3. stray
    2023-01-30 07:56
    stray
    KC dealing with a lot of injuries as well, Mahomes ankle will be better but not 100% and I think 2 receivers went down last night and didn't come back... though grand scheme their game is 95% Mahomes to Kelce in the red zone. Bengals had no OL last year either, and their defense is probably better than KC's. I saw some SF fans complaining about officiating which I thought was mostly sour grapes; they couldn't really stop the Eagles otherwise. But I have no idea WTF was going on with calls going against the Bengals as well as that weird free play situation where they didn't convert on 3rd down.

The seiyuu in P3 are all pretty fucking amazing; originally I had to play FES in English but played P3P in Japanese. Akira Ishida, Megumi Toyoguchi, Rie Tanaka, Megumi Ogata, etc.
  4. Last Sinner
    2023-01-30 06:13
    Last Sinner
    Fair, I understand why Reid would bring up a lot of conflicting stuff. Cincinnati...some of their players and fans got very arrogant in the leadup, especially their mayor. 'Burrowhead' was also a really dumb idea. I think this lineup will be the one that gets the most attention. If Cincinnati did make it, they had next to no O-line left - you'd have run rampant even more than Jones did. Which kinda sucks for you, but if the Eagles are the best team, they should have it. I'll be working from home on Superbowl day, so I will get to have it on and my worktype allows it.

Have reached a point in Persona 3 where I'm really beginning to enjoy it. Once Fuuka joined the fray, things got WAY more interesting. Mamiko Noto voicing her is sublime to boot.
  5. stray
    2023-01-29 22:44
    stray
    I'm only accepting "Kelce bowl" though I know I can't avoid the Andy Reid storyline; part of me wanted Cincinnati to win just so I didn't hear about it, even though I think they're the tougher matchup. I think we match up well against the Chiefs but we'll see.

Tangentially if you haven't watched or listened to New Heights (the Kelce brothers podcast) its really good stuff.
  6. Last Sinner
    2023-01-29 22:05
    Last Sinner
    GL in the Reidbowl. The narratives for the next fortnight will be plentiful.
  7. Last Sinner
    2023-01-26 07:26
    Last Sinner
    I finally have my hardcovers of Summertime Rendering. They look so damn good. I don't see what the complaints are with the Udon Entertainment adaption either. Also had volumes of You Like Me, Not My Daughter and The Elder Sister-Like One arrive.
  8. Last Sinner
    2023-01-24 04:40
    Last Sinner
    It seems as if Dak is getting the majority of the blame. Yes, he did have two harsh interceptions, but...are people seriously going to just laugh off the McCarthy/Moore gaffs and forget that these kind of results have been commonplace post-1995 because Jerry Jones refuses to let anyone have enough control to do the job properly? It's a sad thing to say but maybe Jones no longer being alive is what would lead to Dallas getting over the hump. Can we really think of any coach post-Jimmy Johnson that really should have had the job, aside from Parcells and that didn't last long.

I think I've accepted that P3P will be a very slow grind. Technically, P4G certainly was yet...it didn't feel it as much.
  9. stray
    2023-01-23 16:52
    stray
    Its a delicious day for Cowboys haters. I'm kinda starting to feel some pity for them though. Niners look good but I think the Eagles should be able to impose their will offensively. I'm a bit worried about their run game though. As far as the AFC I was kind of pulling for Buffalo but I kinda knew Bengals were the better team. Mahomes is busy trying to convince everyone he's fine for next week but we'll see I suppose.
  10. Last Sinner
    2023-01-22 21:50
    Last Sinner
    I honestly thought the Bengals would win but not that easily...Bills defense just couldn't stop the run. 3rd season in a row they're out in the divisional round.

As expected, 49ers progress. Cowboys with the triple mishap on the final drive is just so sweet. Can't go out of bounds properly, can't stay in bounds properly, can't run a last second play properly. As always, what can go wrong, WILL GO WRONG!