Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. physics223
    2010-07-21 10:57
    physics223
    Watch all of them.
  2. Cream
    2010-07-19 21:41
    Cream
    Oh .Wow , thanks for replying to my little sig note Haha. Uhm .
    Seeing as Cross game has been recommended quite a lot and its very popular I think I'm going to look into it. Cowboy bebop was a popular show as far as I knew back in like 05/06 , But it came on at like 3AM . Never watched it , totally into it . Honey&Clover has also been recommended so I'll have to look into that one and Tatami Galaxy summary seems interesting , do they ever name the protagonist?
    -- Anyways, Should i watch or read which specific animes from the ones I listed above. I seem to enjoy watching better , but I'm willing to take suggestions as watching/reading are often different.
  3. physics223
    2010-07-17 12:27
    physics223
    I recommend Tatami Galaxy, Honey and Clover, Kara no Kyoukai, Cross Game (like Sackett), Touch, Maison Ikkoku, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Koi Kaze (it's about incest, be forewarned). Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are more of action series than romance series, but it has love as a strong propeller of the plot.

Among those, I highly recommend Tatami Galaxy and Honey and Clover as excellent love and romance series.