AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 283
  1. FlavoryFantasy
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-12-10 10:50
    FlavoryFantasy
    This all could've been avoided if you didn't mention how much you hate the word. But you did.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-12-10 06:48
    Pocari_Sweat
    How bout you f*** off and sugoi somewhere else!
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-12-10 00:32
    FlavoryFantasy
    I think PAW is pretty sugoi Pocari. I know you think that way as well! It's like, a sugoi fact of the sort.

Y'know what else is sugoi? Okada! Also, all LNs are super sugoi too! Yuki Kaji is prob most sugoi, y'know what I'm saying? Glasslip is sugoi as well I hear, clearly I should invest the time to watch the sugoi 2nd half! Also as much as I like Hiromi, she isn't sugoi. Thought you should know that.

This sugoi message was brought to you by my sugoi mind, because, you just had to mention it earlier! If you didn't see this coming at all...that's awfully foolish of you. I hope you liked this overdose of sugoi. It's pretty sugoi.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-24 07:40
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'm on skype. Get on so I can verbally harass ya... with ma keyboard.
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 12:57
    FlavoryFantasy
    Oh no she just linked 2 Fhana albums... the Outside of Melancholy & New World Line albums.

Pocari you are an idiot. There are like 3 or more ways you could've gotten this already...
    1. bug Kona or Triple on AIM or skype for it, I'm pretty sure you would have them on the former so could've done that later feg.

Though good. With Terrestrial Dream being busy in Japan, I needed someone else to insult. Well, specifically a Korean. You are bonus for also being Australian. To think I get to insult both at once....Plus you are an Okada obsessed guy. Another thing to insult you for. Ah. How fun this will be...

also wtf man why didn't you edit some of your earlier messages intojust one instead of 2 in a row? Lazy Australian!
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 08:19
    Pocari_Sweat
    Well anime/japan side of things. I classify them differently from "normal" stuff.

But yeh fhana edges out Goose House album and Choucho's album released this year by a hair. Choucho is still my waifu favorite though.

Is this the other song Kona has been linking? Otherwise its the Gingitsune OP or the Uchoten Kazoku ED (which are also on this album).
  8. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 08:17
    FlavoryFantasy
    Ohhh. That album. I had ddl'd that a while back (read: 1+ month ago), because of Kona bugging/linking to it on skype. Still need to listen to more than....the two songs? I have. Lots of music to listen to recently actually. I'm ashamed I haven't heard them all yet.

Though wow, your favorite eh? Interesting...
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 08:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    Instead I'll spam you with my favorite album from this year! And it's title song.
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 08:08
    FlavoryFantasy
    Hahaha yes, Sana has a wonderful voice... Nice taste.

The first one, 金曜日のおはよう is definitely a personal favorite of mine from Honeyworks x Sana.