Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > WarriorKK

Notices

Conversation Between WarriorKK and Daisu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Daisu
    2014-10-16 05:57
    Daisu
    Culture Festival Higurashi Gachapon (capsule toys)♥

I had seen daybreak ones, but wouldn't mind getting my hand on more Natsumi-themed items~
    Unfortunately my plan to travel to japan will likely be half a decade from now T^T
  2. Daisu
    2013-09-21 14:58
    Daisu
    Well she has till tomorrow to contact me before I go ahead and publish. I believe a lot of people are waiting for us. When that hinamizawa crowd start to mob, we all know what might happen. I do not check my twitter, so it is either here or my deviant art http://daisu1.deviantart.com to contact me.

It was very nice of you to translate for us.
  3. Daisu
    2013-09-21 01:44
    Daisu
    I had no contact as of yet. I am just downloading a new copy of the raw from tokyotosho to work with and will beginning writing. It would be nice to clean up the translation with Kantoku help. I will be working with the timing in the meanwhile.
  4. WarriorKK
    2013-09-21 00:59
    WarriorKK
    Just tell you.

Kantoku would like to the PR (translation editing).
    I told her contact you.
  5. Daisu
    2012-07-22 15:38
    Daisu
    Hey any of those new higurashi books have Natsumi in it >_>
  6. Daisu
    2012-04-08 10:32
    Daisu
    Ya they are scans given to me by someone else who had few scans from an ebay seller. She was unable to get the manga and wondered if I seen it within my circles. She'll translate it if I can get raws.
  7. WarriorKK
    2012-04-06 20:42
    WarriorKK
    About Usomabushi-hen,

Yes, I've already known it! It was me who told Joly-san did the scans.
    However, compare to your pics, it seems they're not her scans. You did it?
  8. Daisu
    2012-04-05 00:44
    Daisu
    Have you heard of Usomabushi-hen... think these might be images of it

9. Daisu
    2012-04-01 13:08
    Daisu
    A short story for u:

"Do you not find it weird that they use females to voice males in anime?" Keiichi asked Mion as he looked through one of her many magazines. It was after school in the empty classroom, while most were outside playing or heading home, Mion stayed in the classroom to let Keiichi look at her new magazine.
    "It not weird at all, its just boys at your age do sound like girls." The green hair student replied with a devilish smile and of course Keiichi took the bait.

"Do not!" He argued as he put down the magazine and looked at Mion across from him.
    "I am Keiichi dum-dee-dum-dum." She then teased with her impersonation of him.
    "Stop that!" The offended Keiichi cried.
    "Stop that!" Mion mimics in her new Keiichi-voice.
    "This is childish. Stop copying me!" he retorted and got up from the desk.
    "This is childish. Stop copying me!" Mion mimics and stood up as well.
    "Mion is stupid and there is no way a girl would ever be my voice actor." The boy tried to catch the girl in her own game.
    "Is that what you really think, Keiichi?" The green hair student suddenly stop mimicry and asked in a inquisitive tone.
    "Yes I do!" the boy quickly confirmed.

Mion takes back the magazine, then turned her desk around and noisily sat down.
    "I did not mean that your stupid." Keiichi tries to apologized as he realized his mistake. "Its not like there be an anime where I am going to star in anyways." He tried to keep his side of his argument but there was no response, he stood staring at Mion's back. He thought he heard her sniffle as if crying.
    "Oh come on!" He tried to get her attention. He started to get worried and walked up to her, but she turn her desk whenever he tried to move around in front of her.
    "Fine fine I do not care if I have a female voice actor." Keiichi gave in then tried once again to see his friend face to face.

Mion lets him around and just kept her silence, as Keiichi put his head closer, the green hair girl flew into sudden action. Mion blew him a raspberry, then ran out of the classroom giggling.
    Keiichi stood there dumbfounded and it would be few minutues till he understood what happened.
  10. Daisu
    2011-12-25 12:38
    Daisu
    I decided to join Tumblr then ^^

http://higurashi-kakera.tumblr.com