AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Applehell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 153
  1. Applehell
    2019-02-10 09:33
    Applehell
    Oof~

I don't want to even imagine what that badly cooked would taste like. As for the bubble tea, it was less thicker than I thought it would be since I ordered mango flavor one. It was pretty good I guess.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2019-02-08 05:52
    Liddo-kun
    Nice to hear that your food trip went well. My first taste of takoyaki at the mall was terrible, it was just flour cooked wrong way, I almost threw up. but the takoyaki at anime conventions changed my mind, because the tako there was cooked properly. ^___^

Hmm, what did the bubble tea taste like?

In the jap resto here, it's red iced tea that get served.
  3. Applehell
    2019-02-07 03:43
    Applehell
    Just went back to the restaurant again and had one of their rice dishes that fried eel in it. I even had Takoyaki for first time!

That and some bubble tea which I took cold.

It was some seriously good stuff.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2019-02-03 02:22
    Liddo-kun
    Nice, I never ate japanese style ramen before. The way you describe it makes it sound delicious. ^^

As for the mochi. They were good. Just the right sweetness.
    This jap food is usually found in anime where moon rabbits pound rice until the the rice become mochi. @_@
  5. Applehell
    2019-02-02 00:25
    Applehell
    Not sweet food, but I did try a Japanese-style ramen in a shop that just opened up where I do my shopping. It was definitely vast different from the freeze dry stuff. I had with an fried eel in soy sauce for appetizer. It was seriously good though. But I would love to have mochi one day...
  6. Liddo-kun
    2019-01-31 05:50
    Liddo-kun
    found some japanese style mochi at the supermarket today. I wonder if these will taste good. Cooling them right now at the fridge. ^^

Have you eaten these type of japanese sweet food? Will be my first time to eat them. ><

7. Liddo-kun
    2019-01-02 07:12
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks, I hope you had a nice new year too. Hope we all have some good anime to watch in 2019! ^^

Oh, as for the New Year's eve party. Plenty of fun with fireworks, and our neighbor had some outdoor disco.
    Got scolded by my dad in the morning, because I set fire to a pizza box to burn trash. Some garden plants had their leaves singed by the fire by accident, but none died, and I''m sure the plants would recover. ><

8. Applehell
    2018-12-31 10:51
    Applehell
    Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!
  9. Liddo-kun
    2018-12-31 08:50
    Liddo-kun
  10. Applehell
    2018-12-29 20:10
    Applehell
    I haven't look to heavily in next season what as caught my attention so far as been:
    1. Boogiepop wa Warawanai
    2. Kakegurui Season 2
    3. Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka
    4. Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
    5. We Never Learn
    6. Dr Stone
    7. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai