Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Requiem-x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 155
  1. Requiem-x
    2017-11-28 00:20
    Requiem-x
    Hey there. How have you been? Glad to see you got into Just Because. Even if it can look a little under-budget at times, its a pretty great show.
  2. Requiem-x
    2017-11-13 12:17
    Requiem-x
    I'm not much of a fan of musicals in anime, so that example falls flat to me. Could some crazy stuff like Umi's mountain climbing count as well? Because I'm definetly into that.

Maybe its because I'm not that into the details as other fans, but I'm pleased with the way sunshine has turned out so far, specially in terms of character interactions and small moments, which is usually the stuff I end up remembering the most, unless the dramatic moments are really strong, though thankfully, Chika has been good with those. More crazy would be fun too, of course. Also, having followed Aqours since the first drama CDs, there have been plenty of cute moments this season.

As someone who's caught up I can say Just Because is indeed a strong show full of good moments, though you will need to read between the lines for some of them. Episode 5 in particular is pretty good.
  3. Triple_R
    2017-11-13 00:04
    Triple_R
    Well, to be perfectly honest, I wish Sunshine Season 2 had some more pop and pizazz to it overall. Something like a colorful musical number in Season 2 Episode 1 would have been nice.

But S2 Episode 6 is one Sunshine episode that I felt had good pop and pizazz, which is why I felt compelled to comment on it. Very fun live performance.

I've been doing pretty well. I hope to get caught up with Yu3 and Just Because in the near future. I've seen 3 episodes of each, and they've been good!
  4. Requiem-x
    2017-11-12 23:37
    Requiem-x
    Hey there! How have you been? Sunk in mobages, fron what I read, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm so glad my expectations on sunshine weren't wrong. This season really has delivered. That could for the Fall season as a whole too. So many good shows!
  5. Requiem-x
    2017-08-29 19:08
    Requiem-x
    Just fine, though my house has no internet right now so I'm talking through the connection in a different house. Meanwhile, my job is installing a brand new system (electronic kind), but it still has lots of flaws, so I'm not doing much right now and is got me anxious. Also, I'm kinda having an age crisis, combined with my usual pesimism and things being crap around here in the big picture.

Anime and games are helping a lot in keeping me happy, may I say, even if I can't watch as many shows right now, but what I have is good. Second season of new game is pretty damn good, tsurezure children is a great surprise and my hero academia is fantastic, so there's that.
    Of course, I'm also looking forward to sunshine s2.
  6. Triple_R
    2017-08-29 18:55
    Triple_R
    Hi, how's it going?

It's been a busy Summer for me in a few ways, and I haven't watched much anime, so I haven't been at Anime Suki for awhile. But I wanted to check in with you to see how you're doing.
  7. Requiem-x
    2017-08-02 20:28
    Requiem-x
    Speaking from someone else's computer outside my house to let you knowI won't be able to download new stuff for a while: my connection is dead, as in someone stole the cables dead, and the people in charge of fixing it ask for patiencem so who knows when things will go back to normal. I'll still be able to talk from next monday forward through my phone, so if you want so say anything just go right ahead.
  8. Requiem-x
    2017-07-20 21:12
    Requiem-x
    Hey there, how have you been? Me, worrying about the future of my job, though not because of bad performance, and just trying to enjoy free time the best I can, that is, trying to figure out what to watch, and I think I've got a solid lineup now.

Made in Abyss
    Tsurezure Children
    Koi to Uso
    Gamers
    Battle Girl High School
    New Game S2
    Princess Principal

And there's still the other four shows that started last season. Dear god, how am I watching so much anime?! Anyway, if you have a question about any of them, I'll be glad to answer.
  9. Requiem-x
    2017-07-12 19:04
    Requiem-x
    Well, I did decide to follow Battle Girl High School after the second episode gave me more than enough reason to follow it (though the ED kinda spoils the big twist if you think about it enough). Haven't seen cheer fruit yet, but I am planning on skipping a couple series on the weekend to catch up with some stuff, including girls und panzer and the first season of symphogear. Gotta see what the hell is the big deal with those after all.

Sounds fun. Hope you enjoy the summer. Here, rain season is in full power, and just got some torrential rain an hour ago, but thankfully the lights didn't go out.
  10. Triple_R
    2017-07-12 18:45
    Triple_R
    I haven't watched a whole lot this season, but I've seen 3 shows that are now keepers for me - Cheer Fruits, Battle Girl High School, and Symphogear Season 4. I love these action-packed all-girls shows that have a magical girl vibe to them, so it's really nice to have at least three of them this season.

If I try out anything else that I think you'd like, I'll make sure to pass that on to you. As for RL, we've had lots of nice Summer days where I live, and the upcoming weekend is a local holiday, so it should be pretty fun.