Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 264
  1. Kakashi
    2012-07-05 03:40
    Kakashi
    Happy birthday old pal
  2. HayashiTakara
    2010-02-18 18:28
    HayashiTakara
    cool deal, Mizori's arc is coming up soon. The story gets darker as you go along. You should be hitting the slasher arc soon. A lot of important subjects will be pushed onto Tsukune.
  3. Kakashi
    2010-02-18 17:36
    Kakashi
    Hey bro, I'm on the second chapter of season II.

I'm enjoying the serious plotlines but not so much the mini-filler stories which can get a bit gratuitous and 'back to square one'. Mizuri didn't do much until the last 10 chapters or so of the first season at which point she did some interesting things. She's definitely very different to the other girls, almost like she'd be happy to watch over Tsukune, without getting too involved... I'm guessin you learn more about her in II?

Anyway I'll try to get up to date.
  4. HayashiTakara
    2009-12-04 15:14
    HayashiTakara
    lol ok, take your time. I was away from the internet for nearly 2 weeks, I went to visit my parents for a bit.
  5. Kakashi
    2009-12-04 14:17
    Kakashi
    Just over half-way through (life is getting in the way). I'll reserve my thoughts for when I finish and drop by the thread and your profile page around that time...right now I fear getting spoiled.
  6. HayashiTakara
    2009-12-04 12:42
    HayashiTakara
    So, have you started reading yet? XP
  7. HayashiTakara
    2009-11-21 14:39
    HayashiTakara
    Oh if you're interested in some teaser pics, I posted some on the suggestions section of the forum, you can find it here.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=87899
  8. HayashiTakara
    2009-11-21 14:32
    HayashiTakara
    lol, that's true.

But be prepared to shed some tears and anger when you hit the Snow Village arc. It really riled up Mizore fans! XD
  9. Kakashi
    2009-11-21 14:31
    Kakashi
    Getting me excited now. We usually share the same tastes when it comes to female leads. :P
  10. HayashiTakara
    2009-11-21 14:15
    HayashiTakara
    lol it's alright. The story really gets spicy once Tsukune starts receiving Vampire blood. It's a bit of a slow start, but after a few chapters it just keeps gettin better. I hope you end up a Mizore fan, like the rest of us She's a unique character with unique tendencies and slightly Yandere XD