Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > The Chaos

Notices

Conversation Between The Chaos and Nikusu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 772
  1. Nikusu
    2013-04-11 19:07
    Nikusu
    I'm starting to hit the bottom of the barrel concerning manga as well. I read the occasional light novel, but it's just not the same. I feel like an old lady when I start complaining about current anime with, "Back in my day..." It wasn't even that long ago. I just wish there were more manga with absolutely no purpose. I've really been enjoying slice-of-life comedies, but they rarely get translated. Nisekoi is pretty good. It's one of the few I really look forward to because it has unique art (by WSJ standards), most chapters are self-contained, and the characters are lovable.
  2. The Chaos
    2013-04-08 19:50
    The Chaos
    its feel like it been ages since we talked about geass ...the reason there no Great anime like Code Geass anymore
  3. Nikusu
    2013-03-28 18:35
    Nikusu
    The only people who have PM'd or left a visitor message are people I already talk to. lol Everyone else is MIA. All those memories of Geass discussions, I want them back!
  4. The Chaos
    2013-03-28 15:45
    The Chaos
    ;___; its been a while <3

yeah I hardly know anyone in here anymore
    I miss the old days
  5. Nikusu
    2013-03-17 02:18
    Nikusu
    Someone I remember still uses AS!! *tears of joy* I was getting really nostalgic for the forums, but while browsing the fan creations I didn't recognize any of the current graphic designers.
  6. The Chaos
    2012-07-16 03:49
    The Chaos
    glad you had fun Laice-chan
    you know me still addict to twitter and k-pop band (TVXQ) ...nothing new ;____;
  7. Nikusu
    2012-04-10 23:26
    Nikusu
    I'm not much better. -_-

I'm great. Last weekend was Sakura-con and I met Mr. Morita A.K.A. Ichigo/Bunny which was probably the highlight of my recent memory. We got him to say, "Rukia, I love you," and oddly, "Kamehameha!" Fan-freaking-tastic!! And how are you?
  8. The Chaos
    2012-03-19 13:31
    The Chaos
    lol we both reply to each very late ...sorry >///<

how are you btw ?
  9. Nikusu
    2012-01-02 22:38
    Nikusu
    I have! I watched the first season and it's awesome!! I've been very busy with SW:ToR so it's pretty much consumed my soul, but I did check out Supernatural. How have you been? Sorry for the super delayed reply.
  10. The Chaos
    2011-12-06 14:35
    The Chaos
    hahaha did you check supernatural ?

Btw..how are you doing lately ? ^___^