AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dann of Thursday

Notices

Conversation Between Dann of Thursday and KrimzonStriker
Showing Visitor Messages 2351 to 2360 of 2362
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-29 11:24
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, it wouldn't be till around Sunday at the earliest. I think we get the next batch of magazines next week as well though, which might shed some light on some things like what exactly is going on with episode 12 and why it seems they are still keeping Ashford in the plot. And maybe another Love section just to doom things more.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-28 15:46
    Dann of Thursday
    Too little too late for any development C.C. or V.V. might have had otherwise if they had decided to include them at least a little in the other aspects of the plot.
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-28 12:25
    Dann of Thursday
    I actually think the rebellion will probably take up 4/5 of the time with the Geass aspect taking up the last 1/5 since that part isn't all that important.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-28 10:34
    Dann of Thursday
    Yeah, that's always possible I guess. I wonder if the Geass plot might be looked at at all when Jeremiah reappears. Probably not though since that would involve C.C. and not Kallen.
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-27 21:50
    Dann of Thursday
    If there is a dark Nunnally, I would expect her to show up soon. Maybe when we know the truth about Marianne (which I am really hoping will not turn out to be some horrible thing).
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-27 15:26
    Dann of Thursday
    I'm not sure myself. I don't really see her staying the position till the end of the series myself. I expect something bad is going to happen.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-27 14:14
    Dann of Thursday
    I have to tell you KS, some people here drive me absolutely insane. I suppose this is how some regard me, but even I don't think I get this crazy.
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-26 23:21
    Dann of Thursday
    He already has so many things going against him as it is after all.
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-26 23:18
    Dann of Thursday
    And I'm not sure you could give Lelouch the ending Okouchi talked about if such a thing happened, though I could be wrong.

Have you ever seen a complete translation of that whole thing?
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-05-26 23:15
    Dann of Thursday
    Oh, right. Well, those may or may not be unfounded though I'd like to think Taniguchi doesn't plan on screwing with Lelouch that much after everything else.