Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > hero147

Notices

Conversation Between hero147 and whiter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. hero147
    2008-09-24 18:44
    hero147
    Azure, what do you think about the recent episode?
    Imo it was really sweet but yet extremely frustrating and ridiculous, if C.C and Lelouch won't get a resolve after that one, I have no idea what will happen to the author
    But I'm a bit down atm, due to the events and the possibility of crap ending

Amen....Fortunately, my hopes remain clear and precise about the pairing. We had a major asset handed to us by the Staff, and now the CluClu federation is as strong as ever:P
    Let this not be a time of doubt....But a time, where believing is the best asset till the fat lady sings.
  2. whiter
    2008-09-21 16:03
    whiter
    Azure, what do you think about the recent episode?
    Imo it was really sweet but yet extremely frustrating and ridiculous, if C.C and Lelouch won't get a resolve after that one, I have no idea what will happen to the author
    But I'm a bit down atm, due to the events and the possibility of crap ending
  3. hero147
    2008-09-07 17:41
    hero147
    I don't know if Geass has to be purged away, its not evil or anything....Geass is only a power and itself, not evil, it can only corrupt and expand any flaws within its user. Since Lelouch's words of "You are not alone" in episode 25, I am beginning to think the in the end, Lelouch is destined to stay by CC's side forever, breaking her isolation of being alone. Of course there are only two ways of that happening, Lelouch gaining immortality(probably not), or both of them dying. But to tell the truth, I have no clue whats going to happen in the future.
  4. whiter
    2008-09-07 16:45
    whiter
    I totally agree with the KallenxL.L dead, it's over.
    What I'm the most afraid atm, is:
    1. C.C has quite high chanses of getting unhappy ending, because the writer/author is *********.
    2. The end will be reset, no geass, nor anything. Maybe reset the memories of the people involved with geass (only memories affected by geass ofcourse)
    Suzaku and L.L constructing their friendship/bond again, Everything is now good, geass is purged away.
  5. hero147
    2008-09-07 16:32
    hero147
    Well....KallenxLelouch is indeed dead. Though Kallen did indeed love Lelouch, she was the one who mentioned "farewell" first, indicating that she has given up on Lelouch. Lelouchxdeath and LelouchxCC are, as it stands, the most likely. As Lelouch stands right now, he has so many death flags up for him, due to his comment to Suzaku, about erasing Euphemia's bloodshed, and the fact that he is proposing, on general, a dictatorship in the world.

Lelouch still has 1 more major battle to win, its a battle involving Nunnally. The probability of Lelouch finding a new resolve and answer and even a new perspective to the things around him have just been raised. Hopefully, it will be enough to atone for the death flags.
  6. whiter
    2008-09-07 16:00
    whiter
    Azure,

I assume you watched ep 22 already
    What are your thoughts about it and the extented preview?
    I'm personally a bit confused at the moment
  7. whiter
    2008-09-03 16:46
    whiter
    She wasn't nessescarily down because of those spoilers, they weren't anything serious after all. I think she had a little hard time in real life. And as you should see, she's back to normal ^^
  8. hero147
    2008-09-03 16:38
    hero147
    I know Narona is a CCxLelouch fan, spoilers=down? I never read the spoilers so
  9. whiter
    2008-09-03 16:37
    whiter
    Pretty much same for me, well, I've gotta write an essee for philosophy and it's 00:36 here atm. Good night and see you tomorrow, I'll be looking forward to it
  10. whiter
    2008-09-01 18:38
    whiter
    Some pretty valid points you got there, I totally agree with you!
    About C.C's feelings, that is