AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Shinji103

Notices

Conversation Between Shinji103 and usspaul
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Shinji103
    2015-08-26 22:06
    Shinji103
    Well, it depends. I thought the game itself on a whole was nice, though not my favorite Tales game regardless of the whole Alicia debacle. If you play the game, you'll kind of see how Alicia was so abruptly removed from the party early on (plus the fact that the game sells her weapons throughout), but aside from that if you're just playing the game it shouldn't really be a bother. The weapon upgrade system is dang complicated though. :/
    The real anger point of the whole Alicia thing is how Bamco was so scummy with her and how they clearly removed her to milk money off of her as evidenced by the Alicia DLC announced not even a month after the game came out. But like I said, if you're simply playing the game, it's not so bad.
    I wouldn't pay too much for it if I were you, but if you do get it it's a nice play.
  2. usspaul
    2015-08-26 19:31
    usspaul
    hi there, so I was wondering about this game tales of zestiria and weather or not I should get it. I started reading that their was a lot of drama about one of the charaters and was wondering if it was really that bad. seeing as you did play the game how you felt about it. I will say this on the side thought the girl in question is pretty though
  3. usspaul
    2015-04-11 06:17
    usspaul
    ah im sorry then lol but it was a pretty sexy kurumi one lol.
  4. Shinji103
    2015-04-10 12:51
    Shinji103
    The video got deleted before I saw your message. T.T
  5. usspaul
    2015-04-09 06:53
    usspaul
    NicoNico
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    I thought you might like this since I know how you love kurumi
  6. usspaul
    2014-04-21 02:07
    usspaul
    Yo I understand how annoying tbat gjy is whos comaining about the op. But I say leave him alone cause he just doesnt unders5and your point I tbink the 2 of you have gone over the same points way t o many times. I find how hes not understanding what you are saying to be pretty funny. Anyways sorry for bothering you
  7. usspaul
    2013-06-07 21:23
    usspaul
    god i really love that image of yui you posted. i dunno but for some reason i really started to like yui. what drew me to total ecplise was the scarlet sisters. but as the series went on i serously fell hard on the yui route lol.... i dunno if thats really a good thing or a bad thing lol