Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 442
  1. Guardian Enzo
    2015-06-22 00:00
    Guardian Enzo
    Indeed. I've said it before, but the French definitely appreciate Hara far more than the Japanese seem to.
  2. totoum
    2015-06-21 05:11
    totoum
    No surprise there, but still good news
  3. Guardian Enzo
    2015-04-13 20:15
    Guardian Enzo
    Annency loves Keiichi Hara. As they should.
  4. totoum
    2015-04-13 17:05
    totoum
    Didn't want to mention this in its thread because there's no concrete evidence but it's "mock draft" season for the cannes film festival and Boy and the Beast is in a whole lot of them done in french speaking sites. Of course they're just guesses more than anything.
    Word also was that if it could be done by the deadline Miss Hokusai would be at Annecy, that'll be announced in about a couple weeks.
  5. totoum
    2015-04-10 21:23
    totoum
    And as for punchline,I was genuinely surprised at the reactions, while not in love I at least came out of it not annoyed with Eri Kitamura trying to do a loli and knowing who was who, that's a low bar but it's what yatterman and rolling girls set .
    Staff said to give it 6 episodes so that's what I'll do, will judge after that.
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2015-04-09 22:42
    Guardian Enzo
    Yeah, I get what you meant about Punchline. It's definitely pretty authentic in its retro stylings.
  7. totoum
    2015-04-04 04:39
    totoum
    Josei an Shoujo tend to get live action adapations rather than anime (got a lucky break with Chihayafuru) and NTV tends to produce live action movies of shows that have aired on the block chihayafuru was on (parasyte, kaiji...)

Though when I say "wouldn't be surprised" that doesn't mean I'm confident either, and I'd much rather have S3 anyway
  8. Guardian Enzo
    2015-04-03 23:40
    Guardian Enzo
    Really? What makes you say that?
  9. totoum
    2015-04-03 21:17
    totoum
    Nope, I've been reading a lot less manga since I moved to ireland. It's nothing rational but for some reason I vastly prefer physical distribution over digital when it comes to manga and that's much harder to find in Ireland.
    Though this title in question isn't licensed in France yet anyway.

As for Souma my first reaction is someone decided to mix HxH ep6 with aquarion evol, not sure I'll keep watching,will see.

Oh yeah, and wouldn't be surprised if the Chihayafuru announcement was actually something live action.
  10. Guardian Enzo
    2015-04-03 21:02
    Guardian Enzo
    Lol, you make a good point.

I'm looking forward to watching Souma when I get home - I'm enjoying the reactions of the folks who didn't know what to expect.

Do you read Boku no Hero Academia, BTW?