Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Myssa Rei

Notices

Conversation Between Myssa Rei and Dark Paladin X
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Myssa Rei
    2015-01-24 06:03
    Myssa Rei
    It really depends, as that sort of decision is going to reflect on the Admiral.

Now in real life, many wartime commanders tend to be the pragmatic sort (whether they're effective or not is a different matter) -- losses are expected, especially in units constantly on the front lines. To keep them in fighting order, replacements have to come in, as attrition will eventually do its bloody work on a unit.

However, fiction is far more different. In a show like this, with the majority of the cast being young girls, it would likely make viewers think that the commander is a heartless ass.
  2. Dark Paladin X
    2015-01-23 21:55
    Dark Paladin X
    Hey, I have a question for you, you mentioned in your Twitter account that Kisaragi will eventually be replaced by Uzuki after she was sunk at the Battle of Wake Island. Do you think Uzuki may make an appearance in Kancolle anime?

Also, I apologize if I ticked you off in Twitter. Personally, I wanted to see Kancolle anime to be dubbed in English, but realistically, in my opinion, it's not very likely since there are too many challenges to dub this anime.