AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > stray

Notices

Conversation Between stray and cheesie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. cheesie
    2011-03-05 17:49
    cheesie
    Well, you can use this thing here instead...
  2. stray
    2011-03-04 23:13
    stray
    cheesu... make me a new avatar plox? the failure in my dated (yet classic) one is overwhelming.
  3. cheesie
    2010-08-27 19:20
    cheesie
    Dear fellow minions,

Due to a grueling schedule, it is a shame I have not been able to lavish my presence on IRC due to fears that the lot of you, being the interesting individuals that you are, may gleefully distract me to oblivion and cause my hearts level for you to shoot through the roof as always. However, I am in fact alive, very much so, and I will be seeing you in IRC very soon.

(Note: soon means tomorrow, so get on please. :E)

love,
    wilted cheesie
  4. stray
    2010-07-25 23:43
    stray
    emo hipster ladyboys?

So anyway Umineko 6 reaffirmed my faith in the series after a kind of meh episode 5. I really dislike Erika though, still. It's been out 2 weeks now you seriously have not read it yet?!?!?! I'm supposed to be the one slacking!
  5. cheesie
    2010-04-19 02:32
    cheesie
    Oh, it went good! And I'm back on IRC as well! XD Come on over, le Stray, poor Seth has been holding the channel on his own. :P
  6. stray
    2010-04-05 22:37
    stray
    I've been terrible lately and not on IRC very much... I know, I know, I fail horribly. How have your world travels been going though?
  7. cheesie
    2010-03-17 11:22
    cheesie
    STRAY.

Twice I granted my presence on irc, and what didn't I find?

*slaps stray!*
  8. cheesie
    2009-11-07 09:06
    cheesie
    Stray, you wanted to check out a good series : look out for Kaiji. It's a bit hard to explain what it's about but I can guarantee you'll get adrenaline rushes from the sheer epicness of each episode!
  9. cheesie
    2009-11-04 02:12
    cheesie
    Also I heard rumors you've been gorging yourself on Umineko spoilers... confirm/deny?

What FILTHY lies. :EEEEEEEEEE I was pointing and laughing at Westlo's face the other day for being weak enough to succumb to Umineko spoilers early on. I've been staying away from anything Umineko related just so I could savor the full experience of the fifth game! Other than what you guys told me a long time ago, I'm pretty much in the dark over it, and I intend to stay that way! :'D

As for anything good, hmmmmm... I've been really catching up on the old school series lately... I intend on giving One Outs a try, it's gambling baseball so the main character is full of hax and over 9000 powers, but it promises to be really entertaining so why not? I've also just finished Saki, it's wicked cheesy (in a good way) mah-jong, but not so fond of the blushing lesbians. There's also Baki the Grappler, which is another martial arts anime that I haven't touched on yet. I've just started on Kenichi but the main lead was so annoying and whiny I wanted to punch his face every time he opens his mouth.

As for the new season, give Kimi no Todoke a shot, if flowery monologue doesn't put you to sleep. :P
  10. stray
    2009-11-04 01:48
    stray
    cheesie help... is there anything on ATM that doesn't suck? I need recommendations!

Also I heard rumors you've been gorging yourself on Umineko spoilers... confirm/deny?