Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Zwei
    2016-03-26 03:29
    Zwei
    I will finish the manga now tho.
  2. Zwei
    2016-03-26 03:28
    Zwei
    Sadly anime is most of the time just promotional material for the original source, but yeah they should have definitely included those important scenes in the anime. Without reading the manga I felt something was missing at the end. I suspected Yashiro from the beginning though, so it was no surprise for me, but I guess it was different for Satoru since he trusted him and all, unlike us the viewers.
  3. Last Sinner
    2016-03-26 01:56
    Last Sinner
    I'm glad you appreciate the Erased manga.

Yes, Chapter 32 really does set things on a better path. After that, Yashiro then feels like a legit villain once you know all of his past, hey?

I know the anime-only people scream 'Tomohiko (the director) didn't have enough time, he did the best he could.' Which is true but that's no excuse for ruining/going against all previous character development. Turning Yashiro away from the battle of wits/careful as path to a weaker one didn't do the anime any good. My main issue with the closing stages of the anime always was character development being thrown out the window.

Oh and if Chapter 32 left you wondering what could have been, I wonder how you feel about things by Chapter 35.