Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Notices

Conversation Between Westlo and Kunagisa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 81
  1. Kunagisa
    2017-05-30 00:36
    Kunagisa
    I'm busy ... with life (my mother was quite sick at one point). I still have yet to read the last volume of Zaregoto even after all these years (well except the last few lines). The anime I watched two episodes, then I just did not keep track of the release schedule (especially with the delays). But yeah man, i hear ya on the too busy for anime thing. I watch like 6-7 shows every season for episode 1, but I have not completely finish a single series for the past two years+.
  2. Westlo
    2017-05-26 02:49
    Westlo
    Mate.

I only watched bits and pieces of season 3 but it was pretty doep. Gonna watch S2 and S3 properly before 4 and 5 hit.

As for myself, keeping busy at work, building a house by myself as well... not much time for anime except for when I get sick lol... Yourself?

Never finished the Zaregoto novels? Seen the anime?
  3. Kunagisa
    2017-05-23 22:51
    Kunagisa
    Broooo, I still have yet to watch 3. How's life these days? i never actually got to finish Zaregoto. Imagine that!
  4. Westlo
    2017-05-22 04:40
    Westlo
    Sup.

Symphogear season 4 soon.... hype.
  5. Kunagisa
    2014-10-01 12:47
    Kunagisa
    MAXIMUM LOL
    One day after I said that Nisekoi 2 happened. BASED SHAFT #BELIEVER2014.
  6. Kunagisa
    2014-09-30 11:19
    Kunagisa
    Westlo plsssss, it's 2014 and you still believe in SHAFT ;___________;
    I am really curious on what's the hold up ... but I actually want Nisekoi s2 more than anything else from them at the moment.
  7. Westlo
    2014-09-27 04:45
    Westlo
    omfg I can't believe dat kizu is still not even getting a release date.

Haruhi season 3 will come out before Kizu @ this rate
  8. Kunagisa
    2014-04-21 14:38
    Kunagisa
    Have you actually watch the live action of Log Horizon ED? It's freaking scary/hilarious. I wish I could unsee it because I can't listen to the ED without seeing those images. And I do mean spring ... woops. Looks like everything's flopping except for Love Live, though Sidonia seems to be on the rise; DON'T RESIST, TIME TO EMBRACE THE 3D OVERLORD (though to be honest, the 3D series are based on really good mangas with superb story though).

And silly Westlo, you actually think Kizu's still coming out. *Points and laughs* Hahahahahaha ... haha ... ha /wrist
  9. Westlo
    2014-04-10 05:02
    Westlo
    I started reading the anime thread and saw manga readers complain about the expressions not being as good as the anime. Really there was nothing wrong with the expressions, and people forget this is also a voiced medium so you don't have to exaggerate as much. Unless a particular "Style" of expression is a calling card of sorts for a manga (like think Magi or FMA with their expressions) you don't really need to overplay such an aspect in this medium. But yeah LN/Manga fans gonna fan, always going to overact to the point where it makes actual legitimate points/times look like more usual whining.

I'm enjoying Log Horizon, actually stopped at the same point you did when the Princess was walking down the stairs. I don't think it's an "9" quality anime but it will probably end up being a solid 7 or great 8 in my books. Also everyone seems to rave about the OP song.... but to me... it's the ED song that's takes it... I just love when anime have ending themes start up before the actual credits. Ever since Macross Plus and "after in the dark". It just really adds to certain scenes if the song suits.. I mean shit Roundabout and JoJo episode 6 is just one of the best examples of segue into the ED.

As for sales king of... I guess you mean Spring? Really only between Mahouka and Mekaku City.... I'll go with Mekaku City... I think Mahouka gonna be SAO/Anohana levels while MC can reach nearish Madoka levels.

Bakemonogatari still the king! Please release Kizu Shaft

I really need to finish DRRR season 1.

Tokyo Ghoul going to be that hyped up? lol eoten.

Most people wouldn't even know koreans animate a lot of shit we see these days lol.
  10. Kunagisa
    2014-03-19 13:12
    Kunagisa
    If you drop by the LN thread, it's pretty much filled with complaints about how the anime didn't do some scenes justice or just plain axed etc. I read them so long ago that I don't remember all the scenes, so I find them acceptable. Just some scenes feel less epic than I'd imagine them to be personally.

This is not to say the anime didn't do a good job, because my friend who hasn't read the novel loves the anime. How you liking Log Horizon by the way? I stopped somewhere back when the princess first appear. I felt the story's great, but reading it would seem like huge infodump that the anime presented pretty well.

Also, any bet on the king of sales during summer? Mahouka, MC/KG, or any other contender? I'm still hoping Tokyo Ghoul would do well, too bad I don't really keep up to date with manga sales. People keep saying if it's done well it could rival Eoten (I love this name haha). I find it interesting that people credit bad animation to Korean studios in the TG thread, even though Pierrot was shafted in favor of Mir for Korra.

PS: DRRR season 2 whattttt? Kasane prpr.
    PPS: Talk about delusional, I totally forgot that TG is not next season. Orz.