AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dann of Thursday

Notices

Conversation Between Dann of Thursday and Jeffry2009
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 120
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2009-07-10 10:38
    Dann of Thursday
    The 1st anime isn't exactly bad, but I think it is a bit overrated. The whole other side thing could have been dealt with a bit better and I was always annoyed that the series ended with Edward attemtping to bring someone back to life all over again, though he did succeed that time. The movie was indeed disappointing. The manga isn't quite as depressing as the anime and a lot more fun, which was the author's intention I think.

The new series is much closer to the original though they have removed and changed some things for reasons I can't quite understand. Of course, I don't expect every little thing to make it through but they cut a whole character out of the whole flashback with Ed and Al on the island and the whole Greed arc was kind of a mess with them for some reason rearranging everything. Last episode was quite close though.

Eh, it's no problem.

Enjoy it, though I think it may be reaching it's conclusion. At least, I wouldn't be surprised if it was over by the end of the year.
  2. Jeffry2009
    2009-07-09 10:42
    Jeffry2009
    Hey dann.

You know I was reading a manga of FMA. Well You're right. I mean the 1st anime has really nothing to do with the manga because anime's story is so crappy with the "doors lead to our world" garbage. Plus the movie sucked with its story.

FMA brotherhood anime is an actually a (based on the manga) real story of FMA from the creator. (I mean We've finally seen the True creator of homonculi AKA the 'FATHER'.)

And yeah, sorry for being Harsh to you last time about gundam 00.

Right now, i'm enjoying reading a FMA manga right now as for the next episode of FMA brotherhood airs. See ya later.
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2009-04-25 06:23
    Dann of Thursday
    You didn't offend me. I've been busy with several school assignments.

The show ended up being kind of weak to me in the second season since a lot of what happened near the end didn't seem very realistic at all in the way the whole thing for the world was dealt with. The action scenes were great and all of course, but character development and such felt a bit lacking to me. This is me of course.

I don't know what you mean by false.

It was about a 50/50 shot with her dying or not though near the end it became rather clear that she would be saved and everything since it fits into that whole understanding one another thing they were pushing near the end.

Eh, characters like him aren't exactly unique though I don't seem to see ones like him as often as in the past. He was insane in a sense I suppose, though also intelligent which made him all the deadlier.

Well, he's an antagonist who did his job within the show quite well. Lockon near the end was rather cool I suppose. Ok.

I can't say any of those things were exactly a surprise except maybe the last one. Wasn't entirely sure whether they were going to keep him around or not.

I'm re-watching old ones along with some new ones like FMA as well.
  4. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-24 22:17
    Jeffry2009
    Happy birthday Dann Of thursday anyway.

Damn you haven't even replied about my thoughts about gundam 00 to me at all Due i've been paranoid about that show (due his movie in 2010). I didn't meant to offend you anyway. Sorry about that. good bye.
  5. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-19 19:29
    Jeffry2009
    Hi. I've almost forgot about gundam 00.

What do you think about the show? since i've been eager for the movie next year, but when was the last time you've said to me was FALSE?

I mean you said louise will be die in the series, but OBVIOUSLY NOT. Saji was finally saved her then she's on the rehab during the epilogue.

and about ALI al sachez, he was one truly a PSYCHOTIC HOMICIDAL MANIAC CHARACTER ever.

he can go F*CK himself, burn to death by LYLE finally. THIS IS FOR LOCKON!! well, not just that. His Family. He's just a 'PATHETHIC HAS-BEEN' that i've ever seen till i've been paranoid about that character. Well, not just Ribbons. sorry about this stuff. I was over-emotional to made some of my final response about that some of those 'has-beens' who made my favourite characters suffer. Well Yeah, I was W.R.O.N.G. about Lyle. The show may be over, but so many unanswered questions to me. well, damn moving on to that.

But the interesting part was:-

- Celestial Being has found himself an ALLY called KATARON. well that's good point.
    - Azadistan has become new city during the epilogue part.
    - Patrick still alive? damn, and he & Manequin are married! That's what anyone say that he's an IMMORTAL COLLASAUR!

But I hope that Ribbons Almack is already DEAD. Next year it will be New Enemy instead. That's all I have to say.

@Theron
    :- I hope you will read this and give me some final thoughts about this show? It's like i've been obsessed watching gundam shows until invoked realities especially during outside activity. well, i'm kinda lonely till i need to discuss to someone URGENTLY. If nobody's answered, the more pressure i became. OK? No offense, thank you.

it's like i've been run out some anime shows now except i'm gonna rewatch FMA.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2009-04-10 08:24
    Dann of Thursday
    I've seen the first series and the movie as well and I've read all of the manga that is out so far so I am looking forward to seeing some of the manga events animated, though it is rather weird to be seeing some chapters animated again.

Oh, just a few. Zone of the Enders:The 2nd Runner, Digital Devil Saga Part 1, and the third game in the Devil Summoner series.
  7. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-10 02:41
    Jeffry2009
    Me too I'm also watch FMA ever since I watched those first series plus Shambala movie during 2006. this time In a Reboot version I watch on ANIMAX ASIA instead of watchin on Computer (IF you lived in Singapore).

So what games r u playin? To me I'm finished playin GOW2 & COD WOW (I like Zombie level though).
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2009-04-09 08:13
    Dann of Thursday
    Eh, I've pretty much got FMA and this old show Xam'd I plan to watch. I've been reading a lot in my spare time though and there are one or two games I plan to play when I have more free time.
  9. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-08 22:44
    Jeffry2009
    Hello dann how r u? To me i feel kinda... Empty after I found out that I've run out the anime shows except Sora kake Girl, Kurokami & Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood to me.
  10. Jeffry2009
    2009-03-28 00:45
    Jeffry2009
    Well maybe you should concentrate with your school work first then we can hang up later?

@narona - Nice to meet you too.