Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Myssa Rei

Notices

Conversation Between Myssa Rei and Excalibur08
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Excalibur08
    2019-07-14 22:09
    Excalibur08
    Quote:
    I've been called more than a little over-enthusiastic with series I've watched. Put my foot in my mouth a lot, especially when I gush about stuff I'm not really an expert on. Been called a hack as a result. Can't blame people for that.
    I'm glad to see that you've acknowledged your flaws, although I would see you make this clearer in the other venues that you frequent. For some inexplicable reason, people seem to count you an expert on all matters related to military moé and Manga Time Kirara, and while you may have once taken great pride in being "always right", your improved understanding of the limitations of your expertise and knowledge is very encouraging. There are better experts out there for this sort of thing, and for your reading, here's a constantly updating list of material that exemplifies the level of excellence in technical detail and accuracy your materials never quite reached.

I hope that you continue your current course in enjoying the shows and series you find more enjoyable, and that you leave any of the more technical elements from shows like Girls und Panzer, HaiFuri, Kiniro Mosaic, Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka? and Locodol to other, better minds.