AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > totoum

Notices

Conversation Between totoum and Ray
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 28
  1. totoum
    2012-08-12 01:03
    totoum
    really all episode 2 was spent on 1 girl only,and my least favorite one at that,felt like a complete waste,then again considering what he would have done to the girls i don't feel like I missed out on much.
  2. Ray
    2012-08-12 00:49
    Ray
    Haha, yeah.. that was.. disturbing. But.. I was hoping he'd bang that teacher. Ah well.
  3. totoum
    2012-08-12 00:44
    totoum
    Hey I just happened to see some of your most recent MAL updates and felt like saying that Euphoria is some of the most messed up stuff I've ever seen congratulations if you made it to the end unscared!
  4. Ray
    2012-06-25 20:02
    Ray
    Indeed! But yeah, it's no problem.

Ahh, nice. Dublin is so-so; there are much better towns and places to vists such as Killarney. It's supposedly "world famous", but I don't know about that. It's also only 40 minutes away from here, haha.

Yeah. There are next to none anime/manga shops in Ireland.
  5. totoum
    2012-06-25 17:31
    totoum
    whoah thanks I indeed reduced the size,better you noticing than a mod

I've enjoyed what I've seen of Ireland though I've mostly been around Dublin,should see more when I go next time.
    However going there makes me happy to live in a country where mangas are a lot more mainstream!
  6. Ray
    2012-06-25 09:09
    Ray
    Just noticed that your sig is too large in terms of file size (115.69 kB). D:

Edit: Did you reduce the file size, or was I seeing things?
  7. Ray
    2012-06-22 04:52
    Ray
    It's alright. I'm not a huge fan of rugby either; I don't watch matches on TV, as I prefer to play it myself. Well, I guess that's because the French are good at Rugby.

Oh, that's nice. Did you like what you've seen of Ireland? Cork is actually about an hour and a half drive from where I live.
  8. totoum
    2012-06-22 04:48
    totoum
    Ah no sorry,not that into rugby though I watch a match from time to time with my best friend who's a die hard fan.
    My dad and step mom live in Dublin and one of my roomates is from Cork so I know a bit about Ireland and have been there a few times.
  9. Ray
    2012-06-20 16:11
    Ray
    Haha, Ireland. I'm not Irish, though. ;p

Do you play/watch rugby? o:
  10. totoum
    2012-06-20 14:20
    totoum
    Oh btw where do you live?I see rugby in your interests so that narrows it down a bit but that still leaves a few choices,the UK?Ireland?South Africa?Australia?New Zealand?None of these