Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > vandakiara

Notices

Conversation Between vandakiara and Suomi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. vandakiara
    2011-03-22 04:50
    vandakiara
    oh it's okay, don't worry about it ;D I've been a little busy lately so it's actually good you have a sig while you're waiting for me to finish it
  2. Suomi
    2011-03-19 14:27
    Suomi
    Vandapanda! I forgot that I already had a sig in the making from you D: I feel bad having requested a sig in the thread now...:/ I'm sorry, I promise I'm not ungrateful or impatient!!
  3. Suomi
    2011-03-08 20:08
    Suomi
    My only issue would be the purplish tint to her face and mouth looks a little odd...and that the left looks a little empty (perhaps you could write "Dancing in the wind" in a pretty font...).
  4. vandakiara
    2011-03-08 09:15
    vandakiara
    sure just tell me which changes and I'll take care of it ;D
  5. Suomi
    2011-03-07 17:30
    Suomi
    It's fine ^^ I like the first one better actually, but would you mind making a few channges? if it's not too much troubld D:
  6. vandakiara
    2011-03-07 08:52
    vandakiara
    so here's the other sig ;D sorry it took so long, I've been so busy D: tell me what you think :3
  7. Suomi
    2011-03-04 16:37
    Suomi
    It's actually quite cute! My only issue would be the purplish tint to her face and mouth looks a little odd...and that the left looks a little empty (perhaps you could write "Dancing in the wind" in a pretty font...). Oh, but you said you were thinking of doing another one so perhaps could I see both, if it's not too much trouble? (I hope I'm not being a bother). and yeah, that's the correct meaning of the kanji. It's my nickname.
  8. vandakiara
    2011-03-03 05:44
    vandakiara
    so my first try is probably not what you want but I was just playing around and this turned out so... check it out anyway x) if you don't like it, it's okay because it was really just something I did in the spur of the moment (during classes ) and I was thinking of doing another one anyway
  9. vandakiara
    2011-03-03 03:37
    vandakiara
    I've been looking for an image and then I though about looking for the meaning of the kanji so it'd go well but.. I only found "chestnuts"... is that really the true meaning of it? I mean, the meaning you want in the sig?
  10. Suomi
    2011-03-01 19:35
    Suomi
    I don't have a specific image, just something somewhat colorful but with soft colors, not so bright...something pretty. ^^ can be with or without people, girl, girls, boy, or boys...
    text just 栗