Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dr. Casey

Notices

Conversation Between Dr. Casey and Vexx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-24 21:19
    Dr. Casey
    Indeed, Ero has fibromyalgia, among other health problems; he's been kept pretty miserable since 2007, the year that the first of his myriad of health problems arose. Six years of health problems has worn him down to the point where he's admitted in recent months that he's growing unstable and that it's starting to become difficult to maintain his natural kind personality; he left AnimeSuki for a while a couple of months ago because he was afraid that he might alienate the people here if bitterness started taking control of him too much.
  2. Vexx
    2013-08-20 09:41
    Vexx
    Thanks, I can no longer pretend I am in my "early 50s" :P
  3. Dr. Casey
    2013-08-20 04:44
    Dr. Casey
    Happy birthday
  4. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-22 22:54
    Dr. Casey

It's apparently a meme that hails from some dark, disturbing corner of the internet. Have some more!

5. Vexx
    2012-11-21 16:31
    Vexx
    I feel like I need to take a shower after that one, ewwwww ..
  6. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-21 13:50
    Dr. Casey
  7. Dr. Casey
    2012-11-14 21:06
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vexx
    When I went into engineering in the 70s, I fully expected to visit Mars or possibly an asteroid before I died. That was the speed and focus we had. And it was easily affordable, yes, affordable.
    Solace told me not to post in the Election thread anymore (lol), but you might still get the chance to do that. :p The most generous estimates I've read for stopping aging pin it as coming somewhere in the later half of the 2030s, with the harshest suggesting mid-2060s. I hope so, anyway... /is a fairly new futurist and transhumanist

So technology could be vastly more advanced than it is now if government/people in general didn't suck so much?
  8. Vexx
    2012-10-28 00:58
    Vexx
    I don't mind meaningful opposition, otherwise it is just a circle jerk. I'm fine with Justinstrife, GundamFan, etc. even when I think their tinfoil hats are tight - they're providing reasoning for their views. Flying, otoh, exemplifies things I find unacceptable in the modern neo-con landscape. He doesn't actually have a conversation so much as respew stuff from worthless sources -- he's the "echo chamber" of soundbites.

I voted Republican from 1980 until 1996 (Dole). Since then I've gotten more and more jaundiced at what the GOP has become.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2012-10-28 00:17
    Dr. Casey
    Thanks for giving me a pos rep even though I'm just shitting up the thread at this point. ^^;
  10. Dr. Casey
    2012-05-23 11:17
    Dr. Casey
    Ahh, I see. I actually don't use torrents at all; I used to use them every now and then years ago, but their inconsistent speeds always frustrated me, and companies (namely Funi)cracking down on them recently has pretty much erased any desire I might've had to use them. Thanks.