AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Theron

Notices

Conversation Between Theron and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 326
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-12-09 23:18
    Dann of Thursday
    By the way, are people still debating the whole issue of Lelouch being alive or not as well as the whole romance thing? Or have they finally realized that it is entirely up to the viewer's decision and should thus realize that everyone else around them is entitled to believe what they want?
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-12-09 23:14
    Dann of Thursday
    Ah, I see. Everyone seems to be sick now. I think I'm catching something as well, but I don't know yet for sure.

I've read the first few chapters and I like it so far. I have the month off so I may be able to read the whole thing in that time.

I wouldn't know. Can you give me a link? I'm always up for more Lelouch, C.C., or both.
  3. Theron
    2008-12-09 22:30
    Theron
    Still busy with work and studying. But I'm officially sick till the end of the week so I have some extra free time.

By the way, I just remembered coz it came up in another conversation, did you checked out Suzuka?

And onother completely undelated thing: I just saw the latest Geass-related scans! Damn, blushing C.C. is extremely pretty! Don't you think? ^~"
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-12-09 22:22
    Dann of Thursday
    Nothing big at the moment. My holiday for school starts this week and I'll be playing some Shin Megami Tensei among other things. How are you?
  5. Theron
    2008-12-09 21:18
    Theron
    Yo, Dann! What's up? Still busy?
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-11-17 23:51
    Dann of Thursday
    I'm happy for them as well, but I worry given that it happened so early in the show as well as given who the director is.

It does seem that way, but I am still suspicious of her since she doesn't seem to care who changes the world as long as it changes though it seems she has a preference for CB. She did look better with her hair up like that rather than the way she looked with it all down. Yeah, that wasn't too surprising.

Is it his? It does look ridiculous either way. And I find his new look in the preview funny as well. I am somewhat worried about Tieria's loyalty, but hopefully it will get resolved all right.

Night. The next two weeks are rather hectic for me especially the next two days. See you.
  7. Theron
    2008-11-17 21:29
    Theron
    Waaaaah!~ I just finished watching all the episodes that I've missed. ^_____^

Alle and Marie got a happy-ending-sort-of-thing! Yay! Ureshi! ^^ Although it was sort of unexpected to be that soon.

Another nice thing I noticed: Mei-tan seems to be deciving the Innovators with a little help from her friend Nena. So there's still hope for her jet. And even though I rarely say that sort of thing she looked kind of hot with her hair tied up in a ponytail-like style. Makes me wanna go all Kyon on her. ^~" ;P THe twist with her brother on the other hant is really not interesting at all - I suspected that way before in the begining of the first season.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! Ribbons has a greenish Gundam! Looks like a plastic toy! Damn, that's even more hillarious than golden Alvatore!

Anyway I'm going to sleep now - really tired. I'll go into details tomorrow - thank God, I have only a few things to take care of! What a troblesome week that was, heh... -_-'
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-11-16 08:46
    Dann of Thursday
    Hey Theron. Well, I was a bit surprised that the whole thing with Alle was resolved so fast in 7, but I now fear something bad is going to happen before the end of the show. Let's hope not in any case. It seems like we may be going into episodes devoted to each meister. This week was Alle and next week is Tieria. Not sure about Lyle or Setsuna yet, but since Lyle is going to find out about Ali it might be the start of something for him.
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2008-11-04 17:52
    Dann of Thursday
    I know, it really is sweet. I can also see how this makes the situation with Andrei all the more tense since it seems that Sergei wasn't as good a parent figure to Andrei in the past as he was with Soma. At least we cleared that little matter up.

No problem. We all have lives outside this.

When you get the chance to respond though: What did you think of Ali's entrance at the end? I thought it was great. His suit seems to be comprised of remains from his Throne, the remains of Alle's Gundam from four years ago (can't remember the name for the oddest reason), and the tech the A-Laws have.
  10. Theron
    2008-11-04 15:14
    Theron
    Awwww~ So Sergei really did offer to adopt her. And she agreed. That's so sweet. ^^"

Couldn't help but share that with someone. I'm unreasonably busy right now so I had to cut my online time severely. T_T Just watching some things and doing nessecary stuff. Just got the chance to watch 00 episode. Wanted to say a lot, but there's no time. T_T

I will have time this weekend thus I will be here, there and everywhere. Hope I haven'T missed anything major... -_-'