Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > KrimzonStriker

Notices

Conversation Between KrimzonStriker and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 2362
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2021-09-03 23:52
    Dann of Thursday
    Weird, I didn't see anything come to me recently via email when checking. Last thing I have is from last year, though I see now there's a chat message or whatever you'd call it from February I realize I missed entirely. Sorry on that! I'll respond there too.

I'm doing pretty good all things considered. Just working mainly. Are you doing okay? I hope things are alright given everything going on.
  2. KrimzonStriker
    2021-08-29 03:31
    KrimzonStriker
    Hey again Dann, sent some emails but nothing came back so just decided to see how you were, got worried by all the Texas news but I hope you're doing alright at least ��
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2020-04-08 20:02
    Dann of Thursday
    Hey! I'm managing. Gonna be working from home for a while through May at least which has been weird. Don't seem to be sick at least though some of my family got it. How are you doing? I know New York was one of the hot spots.
  4. KrimzonStriker
    2020-03-31 21:37
    KrimzonStriker
    Yo man, thought I'd check to see if you were doing okay what with how crazy things have been recently. Send my a ping however here or through email and just let me if you're doing alright and staying safe
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2019-11-11 12:04
    Dann of Thursday
    Hope you're doing well. Probably short notice and I have no idea if you planned to go or even had time, but there's a convention in NYC this coming weekend it seems that'll have some CG panels. I guess writer Okouchi, the main artist Kimura, and Yukana are guests. They're also doing autograph sessions if you preorder the film there (comes out February).
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2019-09-28 23:36
    Dann of Thursday
    Hey, no problem. Hope you're doing alright. Been busy on my side with work mainly, but that's nothing new. Hope you're vacation goes well! I've been hearing a bit about it. The company behind it has released some other games, though they always seemed to have some things holding them back. Haven't had a chance to check it out too much myself. I recently finished a game called Control that I really enjoyed in terms of the world and lore. Some really cool sequences in it too.
  7. KrimzonStriker
    2019-09-09 13:49
    KrimzonStriker
    Hey again Dann, sorry I haven't done any follow up, things got a bit hectic the last month and they'll continue to be so for the following week so thanks for the patience regarding my response. Planning for a last minute vacation invite next month so I needed to take care of a lot of outlying business beforehand. In the meantime though I did want to ask if you've heard of this new game called Greedfall that's coming out tomorrow. I'm really liking what I see from it thus far, it captures a lot of the old school dragon age feel despite being from a smaller studio and it's a fantasy steam age type of setting with actual gunpowder weapons going against mystical creatures though, which you don't get a lot of in video games. Let me know your impressions once you've had a chance to check it out for yourself, and look forward to my full response soon, got a lot to catch up on.
  8. KrimzonStriker
    2019-07-29 16:49
    KrimzonStriker
    Yo, sorry I've been out of it, didn't notice you'd replied until last week. This weeks a little bit busy so mind hanging tight until next? Got a lot to talk about, between the last anime season, the future seasons, recent games, and all the events going on in Japan right now (Best of wishes to KyoAni and hope they manage to comeback from this...)
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2019-06-19 10:53
    Dann of Thursday
    Someone did what I thought was a decent breakdown on how things may be working with C's World.

https://codetrainwreck.tumblr.com/po...-the-ending-of
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2019-06-17 23:50
    Dann of Thursday
    I mean they never brought it up again after that episode even when there were tons of moments where it would have been appropriate. They even could have kept up not letting us hear it. Maybe we'll get it in that death scene I'm expecting. I got the impression what she was doing was trying to get C's World back in order which was why she needed Nunnally since I guess her presence dispersed Charles and Marianne? You notice the whole place starts looking more and more put together every time she goes in and that she was pretty much aiming for world reconstruction like Charles was. Given that it was described as a system, maybe it could be thought of someone making repairs to it so that it may be used again? I don't think they have much more to contribute honestly. I think it might be cooler to instead stay in the real world and deal with threats there. Maybe introduce another Code Bearer? You'd have to come up with where they were but that could be danced around like them isolating themselves or perhaps having been imprisoned by the Order. There's always Evil Skull! I'll grant that Marianne's whole thing was very rushed and Charles didn't exactly do much, though given how his plan was he didn't really need to.

Just throwing things out there. I just think in a world that's largely peaceful you could still have cool robot fights this way. Build Fighters would be another example, though that of course it with models.

Also, the Gekkoei was totally a Zeong reference right? I'd really like a model/figure of that thing though I don't think it actually had any weapons.

Anything out of E3 catch your eye? I thought FFVIIR had a fantastic showing though I do wonder how long it'll take to actually get the full game.