AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and SleepingTerror
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 150
  1. SleepingTerror
    2018-08-12 10:04
    SleepingTerror
    Oh, I've seen a couple clips of that one. It does seem really fun, I'll plan on checking it out :3
  2. Liddo-kun
    2018-08-06 07:40
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks, I feel a bit better now.

Anyway, if you need a new anime. I recommend "Hataraku Saibou (Cells at Work!)". Fun anime. ^^
  3. SleepingTerror
    2018-07-29 20:22
    SleepingTerror
    Dang, I really hope you feel better
    And yeah, that's true. I also had a back up laptop at home. My emotions were hurt though... xD

Eh, spamming isn't too bad but I'd feel bad for not responding
    I actually saw those already when I looked at the cosplay thread, but thanks! I liked the Blake one especially (I like RWBY a lot). And the artist gallery looks so fun @.@

(reposting since I think I replied to my own profile... AGAIN >.>)
  4. Liddo-kun
    2018-07-28 06:26
    Liddo-kun
    Ah, and I have been very sick the past days... had blood tests for dengue and leptospirosis.. thankfully the tests came out negative. Am still taking antihistamines and will start on antibiotic tomorrow. ><
  5. Liddo-kun
    2018-07-28 06:25
    Liddo-kun
    Long time indeed. Looks like you had fun. A stolen laptop is bad... but what is more important is you are not hurt. Material things can be replaced, your life cannot be replaced. :3

Oh, I stopped giving links when you were gone since that would be spamming. But since you're here now... here's a fresh one, have some Love Live here. ^^ https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...postcount=2698
  6. SleepingTerror
    2018-07-27 21:42
    SleepingTerror
    Hi, it's been a while!
    Lots of things happened. Vacation, new job, vacation, laptop was stolen, et cetera...
    Thanks for sharing the pictures. Getting me hyped for New York Comicon xD
  7. Liddo-kun
    2018-06-03 08:37
    Liddo-kun
    Uwuh... 9:30 pm... just got home from POF 2018. I went there fully expecting the convention to suck big time... because last year was fail. This time it's so alive, and it was an amazing experience. I found a Kizuna Ai coser too. XD!!! They improved. Will post the pics soon. ^^ Uhmm... and some american cosplayers were here too. I'll show you their pics too.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2018-05-16 07:36
    Liddo-kun
    Hiya, good evening. Finished uploading our Tagcom pics. Here's the link if you want to see. Oh, and the video is better at 480p or higher. :3 https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...postcount=2694
  9. Liddo-kun
    2018-04-20 19:26
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for the condolence. I also did not have Milk for long.. was feeding her 6 months I think. Well, I guess it just proves that pets can just suddenly go without warning.. so it's better to appreciate them while they are still around. Last January my cat Sarah (male), ran out to the street and also got run over by a car.. had him for almost 3 years. The body was so mangled I used a dustpan to pick him up and bury in our garden.

Well, if the cats still see you everyday. I'm sure they remember you. Cats at home only see me in the mornings and evenings. But because I give them breakfast, they're always there. Will greet me at the gate like dog when getting home from work. ^^
  10. SleepingTerror
    2018-04-19 22:30
    SleepingTerror
    Dang, I'm sorry :'(
    Milk was a beautiful cat :') I still remember when my first cat died (her name was Tic-Tac) and I buried her in a public garden (which I think may actually be illegal, but nobody knew). We found her on the side of the road as a kitten, but she wasn't with us for long. I now have 3 cats, who I don't see often enough since I'm at school for most of the year. It's a shame pets end up leaving us so soon..