AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and SleepingTerror
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 162
  1. Liddo-kun
    Today 05:33
    Liddo-kun
    Yeah, fi sh are surprsingly sociable as long as they know you are not a threat. They would crowd near the wall of the tank when they see me in the morning. And would have probably swarmed around me if the entire house was submerged in water.. our cats won't like that of course. xD Fish can remember feeding times if you feed them at almost the same time each day.
  2. SleepingTerror
    Yesterday 21:13
    SleepingTerror
    Oh yeah, no problem
    I rarely use forums anymore to discuss anime (while some discussion I've enjoyed, it can get too toxic, myself included). But chatting with certain people can be enjoyable time to time ^^

And that's nice! Well, not the disease part, damn
    But I had no idea fish could be that interactive.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2018-10-13 17:55
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, and thank you for joining our little forum. Had to say though... we are almost dead - we were really active from 2008 to around 2014. After that active members slowly started declining, until only me and Chiibi were left. She's my friend for years. I just use the forum now as a blog for re-posting convention reports.

I guess with the rise of social networking sites like facebook and twitter, small forums like ours would quiet down. Only large forums like Animesuki can still surivive. @_@
  4. Liddo-kun
    2018-10-13 06:27
    Liddo-kun
    Yes, it's worth it. Watching them removes my stress. Fish are actually my very first hobby. If you are nice to them, the fish will come near you when you approach their tank in the morning. ^^

At it's peak we had 10 aquariums active and 1 fish pond. Today, we only have 5 active.. . and sadly, the fishpond had to be filled with soil after transferring the fish.. for fear of dengue carrying mosquitoes - one of my cousins died from that disease.
  5. SleepingTerror
    2018-10-12 10:42
    SleepingTerror
    Oh nice! And the tanks look big too. Probably a lot of work, but seems worth it
  6. Liddo-kun
    2018-10-12 06:40
    Liddo-kun
    Thank you for the concern my friend.

Oh yes.. we do have fish. I only have carps and goldfish, but they are precious to me.. and I always try to take good care of them.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/digi...2543#p40002543
  7. SleepingTerror
    2018-10-12 02:33
    SleepingTerror
    I'm sorry to hear it >.<
    Take care of yourself! And feel better.

Also, aquarium? Do you have fish? :3
  8. Liddo-kun
    2018-10-03 06:20
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry for super delayed on the next con report. ><

It was supposed to be finished a week ago... but I slipped on the slippery floor while cleaning the aquarium. Hit my right arm on the floor. Things are fine on the first day... but after 2 days a fever came and my right arm hurts bad. I think the fever came from the arm... I can write just fine, it's just the fever makes my head not able to think properly. ><
  9. Liddo-kun
    2018-08-31 10:09
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for the concern. It's fine.... it's just the situation is my day off is only one day a week. So would take at least 3 weeks to get things done. ^^

Oh, yeah it would cost money for a ll effects on a live action show. RBC is easy to cosplay, I've seen her many times at the large BOA convention that happened last Sunday. :3
  10. SleepingTerror
    2018-08-30 18:04
    SleepingTerror
    Liddo-kun, your health is more important!! The pictures can come whenever xD

As for the Cells at Work Live Action, interesting! I imagined at first it would be like a TV drama, but I suppose it would be much more costly with all the special effects needed. I haven't yet watched the anime, but I very much like the main girl's (red blood cell?) design ^^