Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Enternal

Notices

Conversation Between Enternal and Iron Maw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Enternal
    2015-01-23 01:59
    Enternal
    Oh that's a good version as well. If you ever want to replay Chronicles, try the PC version since it's the original so higher resolution and such. Not to say the PSP version is bad since that was very enjoyable as well. Ooh Oath as well? That should be interesting since it's quite different than the usual Ys although that's mainly because you have 2 distinct play style to choose from. But I can definitely see you are started to be tempted over to the da- I mean to the world of good action RPGs

Well, enoy the Vita! It has a really good library now so even if you only bought it for SnK SC, I'm sure there will be a lot more Falcom games being brought over soon enough. Although you might have to wait a while since XSEED does not have much of a team so it takes them soo long to localize. Kind of jealous of China since they get the games sooo quickly.
  2. Iron Maw
    2015-01-19 10:50
    Iron Maw
    I'm play the Chronicles version on PSP at moment. A friend had Oath in Felghana and lended it to me to borrow, so I have another one to get through when I'm done.

I play to play SnK SC on Vita which I'm buying next month. I don't have enough space on my memory stick for it and those sold anymore at Gamestop. So I've no choice to finally bit the bullet and get one.
  3. Enternal
    2015-01-15 16:06
    Enternal
    Yep! I'm really hopeful to what's next in store for Aquaplus.

Oh it's your first time playing the Ys series? Which one did you started on and what console? The Ys series always been great and I think I played almost all the remakes except for the very original since I discovered the series back in 2004 thanks to Sora no Kiseki (Trails). It's amazing how each remake they still add something to make it fresh so I always loved Falcom for that. And the music? obviously.

Anyway, now got to save up for Sora no Kiseki SC for PSP and Steam once it comes out. I am still hoping they will be porting Ys Seven to the PC like they did for the Chinese market. That would be fabulous to play that on a large screen.
  4. Iron Maw
    2015-01-13 09:32
    Iron Maw
    With the game being like 70% visual novel and 30% the story better be. Izebel's flashback is like stretch of reading I've done outside books or standard VN I've done in a long time. Glad to hear the sales were good, hopefully that means Aquaplus next are a sort of lock for localization.

On Falcom, I'm actually playing the Ys games for the first time and I'm really surprised at how much I'm enjoying them. The Kiseki games were previously my only experience with them, but Ys is living up to the hype so far despite much less story orientated. I don't think I need to say anything on the music.

I'm on Ys II for reference.
  5. Enternal
    2015-01-13 04:51
    Enternal
    Hahaha! If I remembered correctly, the game sales weren't bad so I guess the players are just quiet about it. But yes, the game is quite fun and the story is quite good (it's also pretty clear the story is the focus in the game rather than the after thought). Kind of makes me want to rewatch the original Tears to Tiara anime again and play the game again as well.

Haha yep! Falcom go!!
  6. Iron Maw
    2015-01-10 18:10
    Iron Maw
    ...And here I thought I was only one who's been playing/has played this game. ;_;

Really I'm surprised how I enjoyed this despite 1) it sort of coming out of nowhere for me and 2) not having remembering much of the anime. Even through it obviously fairly low budget it's an fantastic title! I'm only half only way through the game (just beat ch6) and really like all characters and plot so far. Classes and battle system is limited in customization, but they still hold quite a lot of depth in regards to movement and abilities, especially if want those bonuses (I'm a crazy completeist).

Speaking of sigs though, glad to see another Falcom fan as well.
  7. Enternal
    2015-01-10 16:34
    Enternal
    Just want to say but I LOVE your signature. Well, that's simply because it's from Tears to Tiara and it features Tart and Hamil! Now if only someone localizes Tears to Tiara... Well I did import the limited edition of it way back then after playing the PC version but still...