AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Shiroth
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 256
  1. Arabesque
    2010-08-20 13:48
    Arabesque
    Looks like you'd be rotating between each character every day lol

I know I'll be going crazy on every Tsukiyo avi's I find

I was kinda dragged out of the UK actually lol. I didn't want to go at first, but then my family wanted to have more time together, and the excuse I had was ''I wanted to watch more anime'' and since that obviously wasn't good (in more than way) so I figured it would be good to go somewhere for change.

Luckily, I stacked up on some things to read :3 but I only had two new Light Novels with me (zaregoto 2 and gosick 2, the latter had really bad english) so I guess I'm still on anime diet. I can also still check some manga online, without the connection giving away and turning crappy.

Heh, don't worry about that, I'll make sure to be able to watch it in a month's time. That being said, I have more than one show I'm eying this fall
  2. Shiroth
    2010-08-19 15:43
    Shiroth
    Oh yes especially Hakua avatars. & there's also Ayumi, Kanon, Shiori, Kusunaki..

Yeah i noticed by your location that you're out of the UK. Always nice to get away, though sucks about the net connection, though yay for more reading :3. I hope you won't any problems for watching a certain show when it airs in just over a month and a half away.
  3. Arabesque
    2010-08-19 13:49
    Arabesque
    Nah, you'd be too busy picking and switching between all of the Elsee avi's

Doing okay for the most part, thanks for asking. Been in my first vacation outside of the UK for the first time in 4 and 1/2 years, and haven't watched anything anime wise aside from FMA finale due to crappy internet (CR is especially horrid). I'm catching up to my reading though (manga and non-manga i.e. actual books and what not) so I guess it's not that bad. Also, the sun stays here for the most of the day, so that's a plus.

Yourself?
  4. Shiroth
    2010-08-19 13:35
    Shiroth
    I just know i'm going to be requesting so many Keima avatars.

How are you doing these days?
  5. Shiroth
    2010-06-09 17:45
    Shiroth
    I really miss not seeing a cup in my avatar, though i want to see Juvia from Fairy Tail.
  6. Arabesque
    2010-06-09 17:14
    Arabesque
    Not in the mood for tea?
  7. Shiroth
    2010-05-26 14:55
    Shiroth
    I still listen to the soundtrack quite a lot. Have been tempted to rewatch it quite a bit, though i'll wait and see what the funi bluray release will be like.
  8. Arabesque
    2010-05-26 14:48
    Arabesque
    Yes, it's nice to be back. Now where's Luna?

Rewatching CS for a bit made me want to go back to this avi, man that was a good show.
  9. Shiroth
    2010-05-26 14:32
    Shiroth
    Welcome back Casshern~
  10. Shiroth
    2010-04-14 14:17
    Shiroth
    Oh don't get me wrong, i love dark and grim. I can't decide if i should watch it because i've already got a lot watching at the moment, or it might just work out being better marathon material later in the year.

Heroman is alright. It's a fun cheesy ride, and Joey is super adorable. I'm looking forward to more episodes.