Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nervous Venus

Notices

Conversation Between Nervous Venus and Kakashi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. Kakashi
    2009-09-27 18:23
    Kakashi
    Nice, so you don't sleep more than 4 hours a day? You have always striked me as a sleepless, hyperactive coffee junkie type. A very wise one mind.
    But it's good that you're busy, that's always a good thing.

They're going very well thanks!
  2. Nervous Venus
    2009-09-18 14:31
    Nervous Venus
    Haha, I just noticed I've been through two birthday wishes from you.
    And I'm doing pretty well. I haven't been around because I've been working w/ my scanlations teams (I'm a translator and editor), and just recently started my own group.

Shameless plug, but you can check it out here. http://stiletto_heels.koi-enishi.net/

Anyway, how are things with you? Hope things are well with life. I'm sorry for the late reply. I forget to check here sometimes.
  3. Kakashi
    2009-08-27 04:01
    Kakashi
    Happy birthday!

It's been awhile, how are things?
  4. Nervous Venus
    2008-10-16 16:03
    Nervous Venus
    I don't see the difference between you and an interrogator.

I had lunch with two LA County Sherriffs at The Loft Hawaiian just half an hour ago. That should speak for everything
  5. Kakashi
    2008-10-16 15:40
    Kakashi
    I am so not a like a lawyer. I don't see the difference between you and an interrogator.
  6. Nervous Venus
    2008-08-28 12:35
    Nervous Venus
    Thanks for the bday wishes, kakashi. I doubt I ever 'put you back in place' in the Pairing thread. You know your stuff. Plus translating Bokura Ga Ita summaries for the BGI thread helped me to find new venues for debate, lol.

BTW I work at a translation firm. I don't translate much, except legal documents.
  7. Kakashi
    2008-08-27 13:43
    Kakashi
    No problem. Happy to be the first congratulator! Imagine how badly crushed everyone in that pairing thread would be if it wasn't for you putting me back in place? Well it's all for the best. The cake was clearly bait to get you working overtime, or is working a pleasure for you and a type of gift in itself?

What do you work as anyway?
  8. Nervous Venus
    2008-08-27 12:28
    Nervous Venus
    LOL Thanks for the birthday rep. I'm actually sludging away at work trying to finish things up so I could take a personal day off tomorrow. I had to come in today for cake apparently. Anyway, thanks again. Means a lot coming from you
  9. Kakashi
    2008-08-27 12:00
    Kakashi
    Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had an awesome one!
  10. Nervous Venus
    2008-07-24 16:17
    Nervous Venus
    It may be just the differences of opinions speaking. As I read those scenes and the pages afterward, and judging by Ichigo's personality, I've always believed he did not want people to get involved. He's always carrying the burden by himself, because that's the kind of guy he is. He didn't even want Chad or Ishida to go with him to HM, because like he mentioned, they might not be able to put up a fight with their powers. He was afraid they'd get hurt.