AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and MisaoFan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. MisaoFan
    2017-12-01 08:43
    MisaoFan
    I plan to watch Musumet since it reminds me of Powerpuff Girls. Would you give it a shot?
  2. MisaoFan
    2017-11-23 15:00
    MisaoFan
    Just watch it when it ends. I already watched the first four episodes, not bad but not great either, it was just average in every way. I didn't like the main pair very much but I like most other pairs since they're more interesting.

What about the other series?
  3. Triple_R
    2017-11-23 11:19
    Triple_R
    I saw a little of *Two Car*. I found it pretty fun. The various duos in it are colorful.
  4. MisaoFan
    2017-11-23 06:45
    MisaoFan
    What do you think of Urahara and Two Car? I plan to watch these two titles in mind and I'm a sucker of unpopular non-SoL shows with an all-female cast.
  5. MisaoFan
    2017-02-06 12:38
    MisaoFan
    Hi, Triple R.

Currently I was writing a fanfic of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress where it takes place after the anime, it's primarily set in the hot springs taking place in a rural town (something I've been hyping throughout the show but all we got is just a mere communal shower scene at the forest in episode 7) and it shows how Ikoma is able to interact Mumei in a mixed bath. There's nothing obscene or clearly romantic going on and I tried to portray the bond as a platonic friendship, plus I'm also making a one-shot manga based on it too. I'm going to post the link assuming you like fanfics:
    http://pastebin.com/py7WenvW (Only wrote the basic phase, full ver. is in progress)
    http://pastebin.com/A4QYkJw8 (Dialogue ver.)
  6. MisaoFan
    2015-10-05 12:40
    MisaoFan
    How do you react about the staff behind it then?
  7. Triple_R
    2015-10-05 11:33
    Triple_R
    I just checked out a PV for Kotetsujo no Cabaneli. It looks cool and strong. I'm not on Facebook, but I'll consider joining your MAL group for this if you'd like.
  8. MisaoFan
    2015-10-05 10:23
    MisaoFan
    Currently I'm trying to establish Kotetsujo no Cabaneli's reputation just by creating two separate fanclubs on Facebook and MAL, do you still look forward watching it?
  9. MisaoFan
    2013-02-14 09:03
    MisaoFan
    Thanks you so much for you to look forward for Gargantia in two months. Despite being written by Gen, I'm a bit skeptical on how he's going to write it, but according from what I heard in /a/, it seems the director (Kazuya Murata, known for directing FMA : The Sacred Star of Milos) will dominate the show a little more than Gen, so its not like it will turn any more darker than few episodes.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-12-06 07:01
    Triple_R
    Hi! Yeah, I'm really liking Psycho-Pass. I'm also enjoying Robotics;Notes, it's just that I have less to say about it. This has definitely been a good season for noitaminA. noitaminA definitely does some great sci-fi shows. Thanks for bringing up Space Dandy to me. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.