AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and dniv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. dniv
    2017-12-31 19:28
    dniv
    Thanks for the answers! Happy New Year's!
  2. Triple_R
    2017-12-31 10:56
    Triple_R
    The girl in the middle is Honoka Kousaka from the original Love Live anime. It's a screenshot of her from the Love Live movie.

The guy is a fanfic character based off of a 90s anime villain named Katsuhiko Jinnai, from the anime El Hazard. It's a recolor of Jinnai based on how my fanfics changed him drastically.

I hope that answers your question. Happy New Year's!
  3. dniv
    2017-12-30 19:12
    dniv
    Hey, I was curious. I recognize Madoka, but who are the other two characters on your sig?
  4. dniv
    2013-09-09 20:36
    dniv
    Yeah, railgun has recently undergone some very unexpected events both in the manga and now the anime. Kamachi clearly cares a lot about the railgun franchise a lot. Now that there is going to be an Accelerator manga and a Index daily manga as well as a railgun manga + the original Index manga, I can see that Kamachi cares a lot about every part of the franchise. It isn't really about having some characters that look good, but just a whole large world with tons of interesting characters.

And this season, the team really did it right with the amazing animation, osts, deep looks into the Light Novels and the manga. It made me pretty happy. Everyone can say what they will, but the staff this time was very professional.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-09-09 19:30
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the friendship request! I have to admit my passion for Railgun has increased a lot over the past couple of weeks.