Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Quzor

Notices

Conversation Between Quzor and Dan the Man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Quzor
    2020-07-05 03:38
    Quzor
    Hey man, been a long time. No idea if you're even still on this forum, but Happy 4th anyway! Hope all is well with you!
  2. Dan the Man
    2010-03-06 00:46
    Dan the Man
    *Inhale*
    ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

... You there?
  3. Dan the Man
    2009-09-24 01:51
    Dan the Man
    Woo! Haven't heard from you in a minute. Sorry I keep missing you on AIM, work keeps me from getting on early these days, so I'm pretty much just getting on around 9 if not later. Things are going well, still more gaming, work, etc. etc.
    I'll catch you on AIM one of these days!
  4. Quzor
    2009-09-24 01:25
    Quzor
    Dude! So I totally forget this website from time to time, but I've been lurking around AIM and haven't run in to you. What's been up? Hope all has been going well for you lately. Perhaps you'll start to see more of me again...then again, perhaps not. =P
  5. Quzor
    2009-03-20 02:54
    Quzor
    Oh god! So I went a perused the CYOJONC thread and discovered some things.

1.) While I've been gone, that thread has fallen into some, apparently, very capable hands, which is good to see.
    2.) I disappeared before you posted "Bud Awesome"; tears...tears were streaming down my face. I am still laughing, and I'll have to go back and read it again right now.
  6. Quzor
    2009-03-20 01:15
    Quzor
    Nah, not quite dead. Been struggling through some hard times though. It's all comin' to a head though, and appears to be workin' out okay. Here's hoping work is going well for ya; I think I recall you not being too enthused with it last we spoke. I'll be pokin' in around here from time to time, so hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping in touch. Feel free to hit me up on AIM anytime as well. I'm usually on later in the evenings now, but who knows what changes may come in the near future. Until then...
  7. Dan the Man
    2009-03-17 22:38
    Dan the Man
    Damn, until you sent me a essage, I though you'd gone the way of the dead guy. ... Dead... I guess. Good to hear from you again. I've been up to my usual. Games, work, lotta in's, lotta out's, and other what-have-you's. Hope to hear from you soon.
  8. Dan the Man
    2009-03-17 22:00
    Dan the Man
    Damn, until you sent me a essage, I though you'd gone the way of the dead guy. ... Dead... I guess. Good to hear from you again. I've been up to my usual. Games, work, lotta in's, lotta out's, and other what-have-you's. Hope to hear from you soon.
  9. Quzor
    2009-03-17 03:27
    Quzor
    Hey man, been a long time since we chatted. I had some computer issues recently, and haven't taken the time to load AIM back on to my computer. Thought I ought to stop in and drop you a line. Hope everything is going well for ya, bro. Shoot me a message here and let me know how ya been. I'll try to get AIM back onto the comp sometime soon. We need to have another "Simultaneous Lebowski" evening soon. =P