AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 198
  1. Guardian Enzo
    2022-08-30 18:29
    Guardian Enzo
    Thanks, I’ll try and make time to see it.
  2. Last Sinner
    2022-08-30 10:52
    Last Sinner
    8.5/10 for me. This film deserves so much more exposure. Have pre-ordered the upcoming release since it was on a major discount briefly.
  3. Guardian Enzo
    2022-08-29 17:55
    Guardian Enzo
    LMK what you think.
  4. Last Sinner
    2022-08-29 10:20
    Last Sinner
    House of the Lost on the Cape has finally emerged.
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2022-08-15 19:00
    Guardian Enzo
    Not that I've heard.
  6. Last Sinner
    2022-08-15 10:08
    Last Sinner
    Has there been much talk about Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi or Ame o Tsugeru Hyouryuu Danchi releasing in cinema in Japan next month?
  7. Last Sinner
    2022-08-05 21:03
    Last Sinner
    Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko is around apparently, so at least one movie from the last year that wasn't shounen is actually available.
  8. Last Sinner
    2022-08-02 09:48
    Last Sinner
    It's still only Summertime Rendering for me. Next season has a trio in Tatami Time Machine Blues, Urusei Yatsura and Bofuri S2. Jan 23 is looking very empty for me though.

I've noticed that there's a bunch of movies that are releasing this year that may be very hard to forever see. Drifting Home (from the makers of Penguin Highway); Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi; Kagami no Kojou; Bokura no Yoake - wondering how these will ever see the light of day. I'm still waiting for Misaki no Mayoiga to appear subbed - I know it finally got domestically released. Inu-oh still has remained missing aside from a single film festival appearance in another state. I was lucky I noticed Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko did get a very brief run in cinemas here or I'd have missed that too. Shinkai's film will undoubtedly get shown with relative ease. But it feels like there's good movies that are being missed because they're not the big names or don't have a streaming service backing them.
  9. Guardian Enzo
    2022-07-10 20:33
    Guardian Enzo
    “Another”? This is his first, as anime has totally ignored him until now. I don’t think anyone set him up, per se - I just think the production committee didn’t care whether the adaption succeeded or not.

Ao Ashi continuing and Made in Abyss for sure. I liked the first ep of Call of the Night. Really too early to say about anything else.
  10. Last Sinner
    2022-07-10 18:48
    Last Sinner
    Do you think he was intentionally set up for another adaptation to fail?

Did you have any retains this season aside from the continuing airing of Summertime Rendering?