AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Dr. Casey

Notices

Conversation Between Dr. Casey and HasuMasu
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 110
  1. HasuMasu
    2015-07-12 12:27
    HasuMasu
    I wasn't expecting you to stalk the Sword Art Online LN Thread of all places...
  2. HasuMasu
    2015-07-08 11:04
    HasuMasu
    Images
    Sylphy
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  3. HasuMasu
    2015-07-01 23:02
    HasuMasu
    I should understand the life of a cowboy by now, but I guess...I just can't help it...
  4. Dr. Casey
    2015-07-01 15:06
    Dr. Casey
    I'm sorry Hasu-chan, I didn't mean to be gone for so long; things have come up that have needed tending to, but I'll make sure to come on again in the next couple of days.
  5. HasuMasu
    2015-07-01 12:13
    HasuMasu
    Rei-chaaaaan ne saikin isogashii ka? Ishuukan de inai kara chotto sabishkunachatta...
  6. HasuMasu
    2015-06-29 23:09
    HasuMasu
    B-betsuni...I wasn't hinting at anything in particular...

I guess I've just been hype for that show since 2014...so it's been at the back of my mind for more than half a year now.

W-well if you like it, I guess that's fine...
  7. Dr. Casey
    2015-06-29 21:51
    Dr. Casey
    I think you might be hinting that you want me to see it Plastic Memories did catch my interest, but I'm trying to cut back to only being a part-time anime fan (about 5-6 shows per season) so I ended up skipping over it. I just watched the first episode though, and man, this is a really good show. The whole premise about having to separate Giftias from their owners is pretty fascinating; I'm sure we'll see a Giftia go past 81,920 hours at some point, so I'm curious to see what the gradual breakdown will be like... reminds me of an artificial form of Alzheimer's. Thanks, Hasu-chan. I'll make sure to watch this across the next week or two.
  8. HasuMasu
    2015-06-29 11:52
    HasuMasu
    Ne ne in the list of shows you were following, Plastic Memories wasn't there. I thought it was weird, but after actually watching it, it's even weirder that Rei-chan wasn't following something like that ne.
  9. HasuMasu
    2015-06-27 15:21
    HasuMasu
    You probably know about the Yoshino Minigame then...

...that will contend with the video for most hilarious thing ever maybe...we will see...

Eh? You registered...for me? ...hmph
  10. Dr. Casey
    2015-06-27 15:19
    Dr. Casey
    I've never played a VN with gameplay mechanics either, Harvest Festa will probably be my first~

I actually always just lurked Fuwanovel before, I registered just now and sent a Friend Request