Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > HayashiTakara

Notices

Conversation Between HayashiTakara and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 170
  1. HayashiTakara
    2010-07-08 05:29
    HayashiTakara
    Thanks for the b-day wish. Well, I suppose you can call it "graphic design" but it's more along the lines of 3d. I fix art assets that didn't work the way it was suppose to the first time around.
  2. Amirali
    2010-07-07 18:37
    Amirali
    And a belated Happy Birthday, sir. May the future bring you even more success, happiness, joy, good luck and icecream.
  3. Amirali
    2010-07-06 20:27
    Amirali
    The University of Utah - and wow....Microsoft! I'm impressed sir. Still working on graphics design and the like there? And thanks for the wishes, I really appreciate.
  4. HayashiTakara
    2010-07-06 12:42
    HayashiTakara
    Hows it going old pal? Glad to see things progressing swimmingly for you. So when you said Utah you mean in the state Utah?

But yeah, I'm doing pretty good. I've started working at Microsoft not too long ago, not a bad gig, lots of benefits but the hours and work can be brutal and draining.
  5. Amirali
    2010-06-23 08:47
    Amirali
    Hayashi, Hayashi . Long time dude. How is life and anime? I left the business, and the forums pretty much, after School Rumble and Bleach both went to hell. If I ever catch a shounen again, it will be the one you recommended - Rosario Vampire. I'm off to grad school for my CS Ph.D in the states - chose Utah over Rutgers and Duke. Am hoping it turns out to be the right choice - how does life treat thee? Was feeling nostalgic today, so thought I'd give my regards to my fellow Orihime fan, and witty co-debater. I miss Orihime chan from the manga - been almost a year since we last saw her.
  6. HayashiTakara
    2009-09-23 02:49
    HayashiTakara
    oh wow, a visit from the dead! lol good to hear from you again. I completely understand the whole gotta find work after school deal. That within itself is a job.
  7. Amirali
    2009-09-23 02:00
    Amirali
    Hi, Hayashi. How goes it? I've rather vanished from suki - been busy with new job, grad school applications, and all that jazz. I did enjoy the good times here - ah, remember the Rukia-trap picture you posted ? Or how you used the Grimm-Ichi fight to prove that Orihime and Ichigo do have chemistry? Ah well....keep having fun around the forums. I might rejoin sometime later this year when my routine settles down a little, if it ever does. And it hasn't been as lively around here since OD left.
    Cheers and regards.
  8. HayashiTakara
    2009-04-13 03:39
    HayashiTakara
    Aye, perhaps kubo is trying to tell us that Inoue is a true Saint. Where grudges and animosity doesn't exist within her.

In some ways I can see this as a fault, as "perfect" people tend to be annoyingly frustrating to deal with.
  9. Amirali
    2009-04-13 02:39
    Amirali
    Speaking for myself, I wouldn't have felt sorry for Ulquiorra after what he did. And there's no way Ishida and Ichigo should have pitied him. But after Orihime knew her friends were safe, and Ulquiorra defeated, I can imagine her pitying Ulqi. Maybe. She's a more forgiving soul than I would be.
  10. HayashiTakara
    2009-04-13 00:05
    HayashiTakara
    For clarification... you can't compare someone who beats you up on the playground to someone who murdered your wife. can you?