Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Kanon
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 1246
  1. Kanon
    2024-04-10 12:02
    Kanon
    Too early to tell, but as far as new shows go, Jellyfish can't swim in the night seems very promising. There are quite a few yuri show this season, though some of them might just end up as mere yuribait.

The sequels are what I expected, so good.
  2. Last Sinner
    2024-04-10 10:06
    Last Sinner
    How goes the new season?
  3. Kanon
    2024-03-22 17:23
    Kanon
    Frieren is over. Now to wait for a season 2, which I have no doubt will happen. The ending had a few extra snippets that weren't in the manga. I was surprised.
  4. Last Sinner
    2024-03-20 17:20
    Last Sinner
    Still haven't started Apothecary Diaries. I've been exhausted once work is done all week. Base of my spine is beginning to feel normal-ish. Last night first unbroken sleep in quite a while. That said, the overnight temps went from over 25 for a week down to 11-13 instantly. Lot of people I know are suddenly ill this week. Have had to accelerate plans for things to do before daytime temps crash down. Technically, today is the autumn equinox, but a change that drastic is a shock to the system. Am already home for the weekend to facilitate a tenant leaving, my merch/manga friend doing a delivery and juicing pomegranates so whatever other time is left over is to get through Apothecary Diaries, do some chores and play some Balatro and Slice and Dice. Could be far worse.

I'd better start compiling thoughts on Frieren since its airing finishes Saturday.
  5. Last Sinner
    2024-03-19 10:18
    Last Sinner
    Balatro hit 1 million sales despite some countries banning it. Having so much damn fun with it. I honestly wonder what an anime set of Balatro Jokers would be. Frieren would surely be one of the 150.
  6. Last Sinner
    2024-03-18 14:31
    Last Sinner
    Combine genetic bone issues and having to sit down a lot for work on top of work stress and lack of sleep due to these flare ups. While longevity is a thing in my family overall, so are bone issues.
  7. Kanon
    2024-03-18 12:20
    Kanon
    What is it that's causing you to require those treatments?
  8. Last Sinner
    2024-03-18 10:41
    Last Sinner
    Came across an amazing Japanese musician. Loads of material that is just great for background/chilling.

Didn't get onto Apothecary Diaries start tonight. Base of my spine started playing up yesterday and my physio decided to pivot straight to that. Now I have four body parts I'm getting laser treatments for on a regular basis...below my knees, Achilles tendon, neck and base of the spine. And I've got chores waiting for me this coming night. Wednesday night hopefully. On the bright side, tonight I finally got the hang of Balatro and started nailing some zany runs.
  9. Last Sinner
    2024-03-17 12:38
    Last Sinner
    Okay, I just finished watching up to through 27. I saw how that ep ended from light years away. Reserving thoughts and final marks until I see 28. Of watching 21-27 tonight, 25 was definitely my fave.

In the gaming realm, Balatro will be damn hard to top for the surprise hit for the year, even with 9.5 months left. Its gameplay loop is genius, its launch price is incredibly fair, it should be on all platforms soon. Near infinite possibility, loads of fun and I laugh that regulation bodies in some countries saw fit to ban it when they allow actual gambling because it's concealed just enough where Balatro has the guise of gambling but is anything but, being puzzle solving and adapting. Wonder if these damn bodies are in the pockets of AAA or if they're just that damn dumb.
  10. Kanon
    2024-03-17 07:26
    Kanon
    I have no thoughts about it, since I didn't know it even existed until you mentioned it a while back. Haven't watched a single episode and never came across any discussions anywhere. I looked it up but it didn't seem like something I'd be into.