AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 114
  1. Liddo-kun
    2018-10-03 06:18
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry for super delayed on the next con report. ><

It was supposed to be finished a week ago... but I slipped on the slippery floor while cleaning the aquarium. Hit my right arm on the floor. Things are fine on the first day... but after 2 days a fever came and my right arm hurts bad. I think the fever came from the arm injury. I can type on the keyboard just fine, it's just the fever makes my head not able to think properly. ><
  2. Liddo-kun
    2018-07-29 06:07
    Liddo-kun
    Glad to see that you're also watching Starlight. ^^
  3. Liddo-kun
    2018-07-25 17:09
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks, nice seeing you still around too.

Us "veterans" here in Animesuki are getting fewer each year. @_@
  4. Triple_R
    2018-07-24 20:51
    Triple_R
    Sorry for the long-time, no talk. But it's been good seeing you around the boards some. And I'll probably read up on that convention report in a couple days. Hope your summer is going well!
  5. Liddo-kun
    2018-07-24 19:55
    Liddo-kun
    Good morning. Long time no talk. XD

Here's one more convention report that we attended last June. Super late because I was so busy and got sick too. ><

https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...postcount=2698
  6. Liddo-kun
    2018-06-03 08:31
    Liddo-kun
    Uwuh... 9:30 pm... just got home from POF 2018. I went there fully expecting the convention to suck big time... because last year was fail. This time it's so alive, and it was an amazing experience. I found a Kizuna Ai coser too. XD!!! They improved. Will post the pics soon. ^^ Uhmm... and some american cosplayers were here too. I'll show you their pics too.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2018-05-16 07:34
    Liddo-kun
    Hiya, good evening. Finished uploading our Tagcom pics. Here's the link if you want to see. Oh, and the video is better at 480p or higher. :3 https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...postcount=2694
  8. Liddo-kun
    2018-04-24 17:30
    Liddo-kun
    Aryl (police Kotori cosplayer) already saw your comment. She told me to say thanks to you. ^^
  9. Liddo-kun
    2018-04-24 07:26
    Liddo-kun
    Thank you for the reply at the cosplay thread. I only saw it now... sorry, was really busy the past days. I barely had any sleep due to a lot of real life stuffs going on.

Anyway, I hope you're having fun with all the new anime this year.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2018-04-08 03:28
    Liddo-kun
    Just sharing. We did an Emilia trial shoot today. The costume is not yet ironed, and we did not put on the wig and accessories.

And we are gonna look for white shoes on the next days... >.>

Good enough?