AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 80
  1. Haak
    2018-02-18 07:10
    Haak
    I hope so. I honestly don't know where else I'd go to otherwise. XP
  2. Triple_R
    2018-02-17 22:00
    Triple_R
    Sad to say, but I doubt Anime Suki will ever bounce back activity-wise. The only thing I could see maybe doing it would be something on the level of Madoka Magica - A hot new anime-original show that has a lot of cross-over appeal within the anime fandom, and could spur a lot of series speculation.

That being said, I don't see Anime Suki dying anytime soon. Some people here do seem pretty committed to it continuing on, so it'll probably be fine for the foreseeable future.
  3. Haak
    2017-11-25 17:54
    Haak
    Not sure what to think of that to be honest. It seems my internet persona is mighty different to my real life persona.

Well I'm glad I'm seen in a positive light in any case. Also glad to know you're enjoying Just Because too.

By the way, I don't know if you still have your hands full (haven't seen you around in a while) but me and felix are in the middle of organising the Choice Awards again in the Group thread so if you have feedback, I'd really appreciate it.
  4. Triple_R
    2017-11-25 16:48
    Triple_R
    Hi! I know it's been a long time since we chatted last, but I thought you should know something.

I've recently gotten into the anime Just Because. And I have to say, the character Haruto Soma really makes me think of you. Especially your fanfic-self. I enjoy Haruto's character a lot. He's consistent comedy gold for the show, and the overall development of his relationship with Hazuki has been really rewarding to watch so far (I'm through 6 episodes at the moment; I plan to watch Episode 7 later tonight or tomorrow).
  5. Triple_R
    2017-06-28 19:17
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the birthday greeting! I hope you're enjoying those sweet Silver Segways!
  6. Haak
    2017-06-28 11:54
    Haak
    Happyyyyyyyyyyy biiiiiiirrrrrrthdaaaaaaaay.
  7. Haak
    2017-02-26 01:59
    Haak
    Thanks. You know me well.
  8. Triple_R
    2017-02-25 20:00
    Triple_R
    Happy Birthday, Haak! ^_^
  9. Haak
    2016-12-15 13:29
    Haak
    I've posted an update to the "Thriller" category thread in case you're still interested.
  10. Triple_R
    2016-06-28 14:27
    Triple_R
    Thank you! Always good to hear from the Silver Segway Surfer.