Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Faeyice

Notices

Conversation Between Faeyice and Rainbowman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Rainbowman
    2008-08-06 14:47
    Rainbowman
    That last bit on trying to get you in the Godlike gamerzzz group, I was just playing messenger so don't take it out on me. Please show mercy on me I beg of you.
  2. Faeyice
    2008-08-06 13:02
    Faeyice
    I'm not much of a gamer.... I only play games when I'm bored. I'd appreciate if you'd stop asking me to join groups.
  3. Rainbowman
    2008-08-05 22:05
    Rainbowman
    Hey there, Godlike1889 wants me to ask you if you want to join his group called Godlike gamerzzz. A group where there are game playing pros.
  4. Faeyice
    2008-08-03 16:16
    Faeyice
    Well, pretty much the Gaang is developing a plan to defeat the FireLord. So, they make a dummy and the melon is the head for the dummy and it pretty much looks like a scare-a-crow with a jack-o-lantern made of a watermelon for a head. They call it 'The Melon Lord' Toph gets to be the 'Melon Lord's' defenses. And after a while Sokka says something and then Toph says, "I am not Toph, I am Melon Lord -evil laugh here'. And that's it. xD
  5. Rainbowman
    2008-08-03 15:58
    Rainbowman
    So could you tell me about this melon lord reference? I'm sure I'll see it when I get Avatar: the last airbender complete book 3 on DVD.
  6. Faeyice
    2008-08-03 15:19
    Faeyice
    It's from the episode 'The Beach', so yeah. xD
  7. Rainbowman
    2008-08-03 13:29
    Rainbowman
    I never thought that the girl in your avatar is Ty Lee considering her breasts looked big in that bikini.
  8. Faeyice
    2008-08-02 17:26
    Faeyice
    I just don't like it. It's not a show I'm into.

It's Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender, which is an American cartoon that is commonly confused with anime. The Melon Lord is a reference to the last episode of Avatar; Sozin's Comet. ;D ...I guess it's something you'd only understand if you watched the Sozin's Comet movie.
  9. Rainbowman
    2008-08-02 16:36
    Rainbowman
    Why don't you like One Piece? Just asking. Not like I'm forcing you to join if you don't want to. We can talk of other stuff. For example what anime series is your avatar from? (and I don't mean the one featuring the main character from Fullmetal Alchemist) Another thing, why are you nicknamed "The Melon Lord"?
  10. Faeyice
    2008-08-02 15:00
    Faeyice
    Heh, sorry but I don't like One piece.