Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. monir
    2014-02-16 00:23
    monir
    Happy birthday, sir!
  2. Kakashi
    2013-02-17 04:59
    Kakashi
    Haha, thanks monir, glad to see a familiar face. The more I watch those swinging hips the more entranced I get into hypnosis. I think this should be Sasuke's next genjutsu.
  3. monir
    2013-02-16 16:01
    monir
    Happy birthday, sir! Hope you are having at least this much fun.
  4. monir
    2011-03-02 08:46
    monir
    That's very good to hear. Life on the other side of the cyberspace comes first anyway. Just don't disappear all together.
  5. Kakashi
    2011-03-02 08:41
    Kakashi
    I've been mostly in the real world doing work or expanding my interests beyond anime. I didn't think this sort of thing would happen for at least a few more years but hey. :P

Interesting, I'll pick that one up then (along with FMA, seriously need to watch that already) and you'll probably get to see me posting again if it hooks me. And finally Naruto is back eh, I have some catching up to do.
  6. monir
    2011-03-02 07:49
    monir
    Life is good. Can't complain! What about you? What are you up to? I know I haven't been as active as I would like to, but I hardly ever get to read your posts these days.

There is a bunch of new anime series I'm watching from this Winter 2010-11 season after a long break from the last two seasons. There are quite a few I like. The discussion for one show is making the viewing more enjoyable than any others at the time. It's called Madoka Magica which approaches Mahou Shujo genre in new lights. Funny thing is I don't even like that genre and never been able to get past the 4th series of any series with the Mahou Shoujo theme. Btw, Naruto is also back in the manga for the last two weeks starting from episode 197.
  7. Kakashi
    2011-03-02 06:48
    Kakashi
    You do know I'm a simple man with simple needs monir, I'll give you that. I'm not sure what to do with such a present, but thank you for giving it (well...) and for the wishes!

How is life treating you?
    Let me know if there are any good shounen/anime I shouldn't be missing and I'll be sure to catch it and you in the threads. I miss the journey of watching anime with the good people of this forum!
  8. monir
    2011-02-16 04:50
    monir
    Happy birthday my good man! I've got the perfect thing to give you.. Go easy with it.
  9. Kakashi
    2010-01-16 13:44
    Kakashi
    That's a fair assessment, and I'll tell her she can PM you. I guess it's up to her. She does have some rough edges, and I can see how for a moderator it's challenging, but she's also worth giving a chance.

Anyhow, she'll appreciate you at least lending an ear for this one. I don't think it's such a big deal if she does end up having a short-lived return, after all I did put some effort into persuading moderators to even *consider* unbanning her. That's worth something. And it's on the premise that she'll change her behaviour to comply with the rules. We'll have to see if she can convince you of that, so the ball's in her court now.

I watched from 120-123 (thanks for the reference) and it reminded me of the good ol' days of Naruto. Just, THIS.

And errr, I was packing my bags until you threatened me with your last sentence there. My cousin actually moved to the states, so I'll get to see what it's like soon enough!
  10. monir
    2010-01-16 02:07
    monir
    Yes, she does take offense fairly quickly, especially considering how much she likes to dish out. There is no symmetry there. It's interesting NightWish said he was going to look into this, so I was curious and checked out what's going on recently with her account. It seems that she has made a few duplicates afterward and in one account she pretty much dished out Manju (White Manju Bun) with another member over VM. I've found that anyone who can get under Manju's bad side has to be pretty challenging of a personality. Probably that is one of the reason why NightWish may show some reluctance. It's also true he has been pretty busy recently.

Anyway, to consider an unban for her, she will definitely need to display a certain signs of aging. While she is definitely fun and jovial, her jovial side sometime lacks restraint and maturity. Also whichever moderator is going to be responsible unbanning her, will be in a precarious position if things remain the same afterward and her presence in the forum turns out be a short-lived one. If she wants, she can PM me.

About Naruto, Episdoe 143 just aired which is another stellar choregraphy of animated motion with the right blend of adrenal pumping music. You want to start from around episode 120 once get around to it.

The location is indeed breath taking. In comparison, London is too depressing. Move into USA. We will get you registered under the Republican Party at no time.