AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 511 to 520 of 571
  1. Triple_R
    2011-11-06 10:53
    Triple_R
    I'm pretty disappointed with this post. Weren't you whining about Kanade domination? So why is it Ok for you to whine about results, but nobody else? Demi. and I don't deserve that sort of criticism from you, Last Sinner.
  2. Triple_R
    2011-11-05 13:28
    Triple_R
    I'm fine with what you wrote. You didn't make it personal or anything, just focusing on Gen himself, and also a lot on PMMM (which I know you didn't like, lol).

It'll be awhile before I reply to that though. Nice avatar by the way!
  3. Last Sinner
    2011-11-05 12:50
    Last Sinner
    Like I said on your blog, apologies in advance if what I wrote was too strong, but I believe I stayed polite. I'm not knocking you or your stance, per se. I'm knocking Urobuchi and his approach to writing.
  4. Last Sinner
    2011-11-04 00:59
    Last Sinner
    That was a balanced, well-thought out article you did. However, I don't feel right on commenting on it just yet. There's more I need to find out about the guy. In particular, the literary version of the F/Z novels.
  5. Triple_R
    2011-11-03 11:43
    Triple_R
    In 360p quality, I could probably get it in 30 to 45 minutes. Anything greater than 360p would take a hour or more, though. Very few modern anime am I content to watch in 360p.

Now, it's not like that everywhere in Canada, but in some rural areas, definitely. I know that it applies to my town as a whole, because I have a cousin who watches a lot of anime who lives down the street from me, and his download speed is roughly the same as mine.

It's not a major issue, but it does mean that I can't watch every new anime show that comes out. And anime movie downloads have to be put off for weekends when I don't intend to download anything other than the movie.

But like you said, at least we have access.
  6. Last Sinner
    2011-11-03 11:30
    Last Sinner
    I saw you say it takes you 1-1.5 hours to get a standard episode in around 360p quality?

Well...where I am...I get a 1280p version in 20-30 mins...

And I'm in one of the worse areas for connection/dl speeds in my state. Are things that slow in Canada or something or just your own connection?

My friend who goes back to Hong Kong each summer says he can get a standard episode in 1-2 mins with their speeds.

Then again, at least we have access.
  7. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 01:53
    Last Sinner
    Well...you talked me into reserving it...

Nah, they wouldn't work as a tag team. Warrior would be showboating all the time and Rider would try to outdo him then do the only sane thing - ragequit.

Halloween - well...we don't have any form of pagan/wicca history within Australia in significant form since we're a very young country compared to most of the world. So the roots of Halloween are beyond us. I think it's primarily a U.S. event. Already enough times of year kids get free sweets anyway....Not to mention street roaming is generally not the best thing to do these days either.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-11-01 12:43
    Triple_R
    That Charlotte Dunois figure is really nice! Probably worth getting.

As for Ultimate Warrior... yeah, him and Rider would be the manliest tag-team of all-time, lol.

Interesting info on Halloween. I've been learning that a lot of nations don't really celebrate it at all.
  9. Last Sinner
    2011-11-01 11:06
    Last Sinner
    http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=28055

The Charlote Dunois figure on this page...should I or shouldn't I...

On Halloween - no kids do that in Australia, heh.
  10. Last Sinner
    2011-10-30 03:08
    Last Sinner
    You know, after Episode 5, I reckon Rider in Fate/Zero is pretty like the Ultimate Warrior from old-school WWF.