Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > C.C.

Notices

Conversation Between C.C. and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 188
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2009-03-11 16:59
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, there are certainly some things that could do with some answering I suppose, but nothing that I think would require a new season or series. I'm not really expecting anything from the picture drama to be honest.

I'd personally hope not, since the chances are better that it would turn out bad for us. That sort of thing would also be pretty odd.

Eh, I don't particularly care. Why is it time for characters to die? None of them really need to die (except Ali and a few others). Why would you hope for him to die? I think it is better for him to continue on in the world.
  2. C.C.
    2009-03-11 12:03
    C.C.
    I'm fine with my imagined ending as well.

It's the only way I can live, if there won't be a second series or something like that. But these days I was thinking about it and... I don't think that a continuation of this would be good, since I can't imagine how it could continue because of the final episode. I'd just want to know more about Geass and the characters we didn't see at the end of the story (but I think that part of these will be explained in the last Picture drama--- OMG next month °__°)

Ah, oK XD don't worry, it's ok! ^o^ But... ç_ç I hope that in the dvd Zero Requiem Edition there will be new scenes, even if... it's just a dream as always, I know.. T__T

It could be, you're right (even if I hope that the original Ribbons is still alive) But it's time to see many characters dying, since it's the end of the series. I hope that Lyle will die too.
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2009-03-10 15:00
    Dann of Thursday
    I'm not saying they didn't. They very likely did. I suppose it is simply a matter of tastes. While knowing everything can indeed be helpful, I think in some instances it is better when everything is not known. Geass seems to simply be some special power rooted in affecting the minds of other people, though of course that answers nothing of its origins. I'm fine with my imagined ending as well.

Well, there are of course differences given that Mao was a small child and Lelouch was pretty much an adult. I sort of meant that she tried to treat him without any real regard or attachment at the start of things, though as we know this failed. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, there are so many good ones.

I'm not sure if he is still alive or if it is simply another Ribbons since we did see he had a clone army. He probably did plan for it though.
  4. C.C.
    2009-03-10 11:01
    C.C.
    Generally, Taniguchi and company create backstories for everyone and everything.

Why not this time? T__T If I watch an anime, I want to know all the context, not just what they want to explain, because if it's not like this, I can't fully understand the plot. >__> I just want understand what is Geass, I think this is the first question to which Taniguchi had to reply, but... he didn't! XD If he will do it in the future, I'll be grateful! If not, it's the same, I'm happy with the ending I imagine! *-*

C.C. treated Lelouch like every other contractor she had before

Wait, wait! Their relationship wasn't like this! C.C. treated Lelouch as... Lelouch! XD Just think to Mao. C.C. was like a mother or a sister with him, she was really quiet, not like the C.C. we saw with Lelouch. Or at least, I think that the relation she had with Lelouch was different from the others, even if at the begin it was rather... strange! XD

Yes, in fact I love to find fanarts like this and more than fanarts, I love doujinshi that are drawn very well. *__* In some of them there's what I hoped to see in the series XD

And then LOL XD As you said, Regene betrayed Ribbons, though he's still alive. Maybe he already thought of something like this. XD
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2009-02-27 16:38
    Dann of Thursday
    I don't understand why there needs to be a source for everything. I generally just take what I am given with the show and fill in any holes as best I can in what seems the most logical way possible. With Geass, I honestly can't think of any good explanation they good use for why it is there. To explain it seems to take away from it to me for some reason. Generally, Taniguchi and company create backstories for everyone and everything. It's certainly possible they have one for Geass, but then there isn't much of an explanation for why they didn't include it back in 21, which did answer several questions.

Well, I suppose it would make sense though Lelouch of course was the one to change her wish pretty much and give her a reason to keep living. And yes, C.C. treated Lelouch like every other contractor she had before and even seemed in denial and afraid to think that it might have been turning into something more. She seemed to accept it in the end though and is happier for it I feel.

I thought it might have been from a magazine or something. Some people really are quite good at this sort of thing.
  6. C.C.
    2009-02-27 10:05
    C.C.
    I can understand your feelings, but I can't stand things that don't have a source... it's as we know just part of this series (no, ok, we KNOW just a part of it). I'd like to know which is the sense of all the things that happened in this series... why Geass is there? Was the series created just to make Lelouch suffer or revealing C.C.'s wish to die? Since I'm sure about the her feelings and Lelouch's ones, about the ending and everything {but it would be hard to know the contrary XD}, at least I'd like to read something about the real plot, I want to know what is this power and how that people created it and... WHY?! *___* I'm losing all reason, really.. ;_;

C.C. could be revealed to have been deeply in love with someone on a much higher level than with Lelouch
    This would be interesting! XD But I don't think so, because she was prevented from what happened to her life since she got the Geass. Do you remember when the C.C. of her memories talked with Lelouch and told her about her Geass and similar? C.C. had faith just in the sister and in nobody else, so I think that even after she got the code, she would always be a little more shifty for these kind of things. As for Lelouch, at the first time she was not so warm with him, and after knowing him better, she started to believe in him. But, but... this is what I think! XD Sometimes I'm more as a masochist! XD

Nothing at all, I always get every kind of fanart I find of them! *-* The only thing I required is to be well drawn, and this one is great.<3
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2009-02-26 12:45
    Dann of Thursday
    Which is exactly what I don't want. I have come to think that while it could merely be bad writing, the fact that there wasn't exactly an explanation adds a mysteriousness and uncertainty. After all, isn't that what life is like, with so many things ultimately being things that humans can't come to understand. And the power one gains with Geass seems to partly have to do with some aspect of the personality of the person or some inner wish.

I am against there being anymore. I'd rather we leave things as they are. And learning more could ultimately change our ideas drastically. The whole idea we have with Codes could be completely gone, C.C. could be revealed to have been deeply in love with someone on a much higher level than with Lelouch, and other such things. But this is just me. I kind of like how we don't know everything since it kind of reflects how people can never know the whole of it all.

And I think several are aware of this like C.C. and others. I always liked that bit in 11 when he couldn't figure out why marrying Tianzi off was wrong and became especially flustered when C.C. objected. But yes, he expresses them in his own way whether he fully realizes or not. Usually at the last moment like with C.C. in 15 where he was trying to stop her or 24.

Thank you!!! I really like this picture.
  8. C.C.
    2009-02-26 12:13
    C.C.
    And it is his Code, not the Geass. They are two seperate things. It sort of bothered me that we never got an explanation for where any of these things came from. Like, who makes a weapon that can kill God, but never uses it?
    Sorry, you're right! XD In fact, it's because of this that I'm more than sure that in the future (not distant as Taniguchi said) there will be a second series or something like that. We don't know exactly what Geass is, we can just make suppositions, nothing more. T_T And about the people we saw in C.C.'s memories or when there were contacts with Geass, we still don't know anything. Code Geass is a project that still has to say more to all the people who watch it, and I really hope to know why there is this power and why there are different kinds of Geass.

Lelouch simply isn't the romantic type I suppose though he probably just has trouble understanding his own feelings
    This is Lelouch's main problem ;_; but after all, I think that even if he doesn't talk about proper feelings, love feelings, he shows them, no matter what he does. And we can just talk about our impressions, nothing more... ;____________;

Not at all, I saved it from pixiv! *--* If you want it http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7...ouchecc157.jpg here you are!<3
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2009-02-24 17:56
    Dann of Thursday
    This is why I told you I'll be disappointed if I think to what I'd like to see! XD So I'll stop for now. It's better wait, at least... there are still 2 months... T___T

Well, at least you are aware of it. I'm sure it will at least be something nice.

Which cover? The last one I can remember is the one of Animage with C.C. holding Lelouch's scarf! *-* That is great, and I obviously think the same thing {Hoping that one day I'll see them together again}!<3

Oh, it was that one. I thought it was Newtype. But yeah, that one was quite good and is actually among my favorite images of them together.

Why? I think that C.C. was surely the person who understood better Lelouch's feelings. She was the only one who can talk with him about everything, the only one who always cared for him till the end, and not just for love. Then, sometimes is impossible to understand a person's feelings, especially in difficult moments.

I am talking about Kallen, not C.C. I feel quite confident in saying that C.C. was the person who understood Lelouch the most and I agree with everything you said.

This is what I thought too. If Lelouch were dead and C.C. would talk that happily, she would be schizophrenic, since she was crying when Zerozaku was going to kill Lelouch in the last episode.

Sharuru is Charles XD I use to call him like this even if I write, sorry! XD But at least, the thing I love for is his Geass in Lelouch's body. u_u

About what you wrote for Lelouch and C.C.'s relationship, I can say I agree in the most of the cases, and there was another thing that came to my mind reading your thoughts.

No telling how much time has passed though, but her words seem a bit odd to me in a few ways. And yes, she was quite upset regarding Lelouch dying.

Oh, I see now. And it is his Code, not the Geass. They are two seperate things. It sort of bothered me that we never got an explanation for where any of these things came from. Like, who makes a weapon that can kill God, but never uses it?

With the reactions, you have to understand the situation. Lelouch in the first did not exactly see everything going wrong whereas with the second he already clearly knows what is going to happen. And we never actually saw Lelouch's immediate reaction after being kissed, though he didn't exactly seem angry.

With Kallen, you could interpret that scene in a number of ways. The ones that come to mind are that he does reciprocate her feelings but says nothing because of him not wanting her to be a part of this, sad because he didn't share her feelings or realize them, or simply indifference. I think his lack of reaction is mainly to make sure she stays where she is in all this, but I do honestly believe he does not share her feelings and simply though of her as a friend.

And yes, Nunnally is the only sure thing here. Lelouch simply isn't the romantic type I suppose though he probably just has trouble understanding his own feelings in that manner and expressing them. 15 certainly showed something I believe as did some later scenes.

Yes, I agree entirely. I always thought her intense admiration stemmed from him basically taking on the leader role her brother once had along with other reasons. I'd say her later feelings for Lelouch also mainly stem from those of Zero as well.

Hmm, not bad at all really.

Do you mind if I ask where you got the image you are using as an avatar?
  10. C.C.
    2009-02-24 10:26
    C.C.
    Oh, you get your expectations too high.

This is why I told you I'll be disappointed if I think to what I'd like to see! XD So I'll stop for now. It's better wait, at least... there are still 2 months... T___T

I like to think that that one Newtype cover with them in what looks to be summer clothes is one that takes place after the show, but that is just me.

Which cover? The last one I can remember is the one of Animage with C.C. holding Lelouch's scarf! *-* That is great, and I obviously think the same thing {Hoping that one day I'll see them together again}!<3

but several of her actions simply reflected to me that she didn't understand Lelouch quite that well.
    Why? I think that C.C. was surely the person who understood better Lelouch's feelings. She was the only one who can talk with him about everything, the only one who always cared for him till the end, and not just for love. Then, sometimes is impossible to understand a person's feelings, especially in difficult moments.

If Lelouch was dead and she was all alone, I don't think she would be saying something like that so happily.
    This is what I thought too. If Lelouch were dead and C.C. would talk that happily, she would be schizophrenic, since she was crying when Zerozaku was going to kill Lelouch in the last episode.

Sharuru is Charles XD I use to call him like this even if I write, sorry! XD But at least, the thing I love for is his Geass in Lelouch's body. u_u

About what you wrote for Lelouch and C.C.'s relationship, I can say I agree in the most of the cases, and there was another thing that came to my mind reading your thoughts.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5218/lelouch006zw2.jpg
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7126/bscap0377ye6.jpg

Lelouch's different reactions to C.C.'s kiss and Kallen's one.
    Even if in Turn 22 the situation was very different (because of what Lelouch was going to do), I think that his face talks alone. With C.C. he was and with Kallen he was XDD
    But still, this is just a random thing, that anyway, means something. He could be furious in both cases, but he decided to smile with C.C. and to be something like wtf disappointed with Kallen. I know that if he smiled, Kallen would understand that he proved something for her, but he never thought again to that kiss {apart in the last scene where he thought to all the kisses he had}. At the end, the only thing that we can surely know is that he loves Nunnally (he always thought to her, no matter what he was doing and where he was), but all the things we said reinforce the fact that he proved something for C.C. and that she reciprocated them. Then, we know they were both very proud and as you said, they would never say something like "I love you" directly, but there are too many scenes that hint to their love.

Still, if I have to say completely my opinion on Kallen's love for Lelouch, I think that in S1 she loved Zero because in some ways he was like her brother. Then she realized that he was Lelouch and fell in love with him. If Zero was Rivalz, she would fell in love with him. -_- She was in love with Zero's figure and the will to see her brother in someone that would represent him.

the hanger scene that got interrupted
    About this, I don't know if you already saw this fanart http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2713/lelouchecc147.jpg I think that describes very well that part! *-*