Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 74
  1. Kirito
    2017-01-31 12:35
    Kirito
    Hey Triple R. It's been awhile. Just by to say hi and to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.

I hope your years will be a happy and productive one. I hope you'll write another fanfic soon. So until then dude, until then and Trio Finale (Been awhile since I've said that )
  2. Triple_R
    2016-12-24 16:20
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas!

I hope this year has been a good one for you, Kirito.
  3. Triple_R
    2015-01-27 21:06
    Triple_R
    Happy birthday Kirito!

Thanks for agreeing to be part of Santa Magica, and for persuading me to get ClariS involved. Both your character, and the ClariS concert plot, added a lot to Santa Magica. I'll always have fond memories of Kirito vs. Tatsuya, lol.
  4. Triple_R
    2015-01-01 21:17
    Triple_R
    Happy New Year, Kirito! I hope the new year is filled with plenty of great games and musket-wielding beauties for you.
  5. Kirito
    2015-01-01 00:20
    Kirito
    Happy New Year, Triple R!

I hope you dreams and goals are met with smiles and expectations in 2015. Until then dude, until then!
  6. Triple_R
    2014-12-24 20:42
    Triple_R
    Safe and Merry Christmas to you to, Kirito!

Great Chapter 10 review. I'm very glad you liked the Santa Magica fanfic.
  7. Kirito
    2014-12-24 19:44
    Kirito
    Yo Triple R. I'm just here dropping by letting you know that my review on the final chapter is on the usual thread. I hope you like what you'll see. Well until then dude, until then!

Oh yes, and have a safe and Merry Christmas dude!
  8. Triple_R
    2014-12-21 12:41
    Triple_R
    Your fanfic review was absolutely awesome! A big thank you for it. I might make a reply to it, and other recent reviews, later today.
  9. Kirito
    2014-11-08 08:49
    Kirito
    Sorry for the sudden visit dude, but this is once again ClariS related. I found some news that might be pretty big. If you have the time feel free to have a look.

So until then dude. Until then!
  10. Kirito
    2014-11-07 20:24
    Kirito
    No problem. I'm glad you liked it.

Did you get my PM about the "Urgent ClariS" news weeks ago? Well, anyway, There has been some leaked videos with ClariS's new single Clear Sky on the net recently. I haven't listened to it yet because I'm just waiting for the full single that comes with more illustrations and songs to come out etc. If there's anything else, you and the many others will be the first to know.

So until then dude, until then!