AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 75
  1. Soverence
    2017-04-16 22:54
    Soverence
    Hey, how have you been? Been awhile! Seems like you are not around much anymore but hope you are doing well!
  2. Soverence
    2015-07-15 18:20
    Soverence
    Hey there, how you been? Seems like neither of us are on the forums much anymore but thought I would stop in and say hi for next time you check this
  3. Coldlight
    2014-09-05 17:11
    Coldlight
    Happy birthday! Hope I'm not yet too late.

Good luck and best wishes for your Senior year in college and the years ahead of you.
  4. Soverence
    2014-09-05 08:33
    Soverence
    Hey, no problem at all, I haven't been very active on the forums myself either. Well at least you know you have a lot of work right now, might be stressful but its a good thing as well in its own way. My backlog is still just getting bigger and bigger every season, although this season I am actually watching pretty much everything I want to which is pretty much a first for me .

I have been pretty good, just got back to college for my Senior year so I am excited yet scared at the same time for the work load and what is going to come after this year.
  5. Coldlight
    2014-08-18 21:41
    Coldlight
    I'm sorry for the very late reply. I took a hiatus on forum and anime activity these past few months. I'm doing mostly fine... my team is hard pressed by a "campaign" that started last month and is supposed to end this month. I took a couple of days off along with this week's holidays to relieve some stress and try to catch up on my backlogs. But I'll probably end up having to make up for it by coming to work this weekend.

So, how are you these days?
  6. Soverence
    2014-04-15 14:48
    Soverence
    Hey, how have you been? Your teams workload started back up at all?
  7. Soverence
    2014-03-03 23:41
    Soverence
    Well that is good to hear, always good to have a stable job with a heavy workload, while it might be difficult you know as long as they have a lot of work they will probably need you around .

I can imagine that they would be, less free time with all the work you have to do. Well Steam sales are like a drug, there is no way to get away from them when they come around .

Yeah I have read the first one of those two shows coming out in the spring, I am not really a big fan of it but I might give it a chance anyway and I have never heard of that second one before. As for Golden Time and Nagi, my roommate has been watching Golden Time and he seems to think that it is really good, and Nagi is something I really need to start to, I really want to see it.

Things have been going pretty good for me, my grades have been much better this semester so far after a sub-par semester in the fall. Social life is good like usual, I am going to a anime convention with some friends over spring break in two weeks so that should be a blast . Still need to find a job though, I have some stuff possibly lined up for over the Summer but nothing definitive yet.
  8. Coldlight
    2014-03-01 04:53
    Coldlight
    I think things are going quite well for now... I managed to survive the heavy workload for my team that started in January, which just ended this week. No royal screwups, fortunately - allowing me to become a regular in the middle of January.

My anime and manga activities are still anemic, however... but now that things have lightened up in the meantime, I hope I can finally take a good chunk off of my backlogs. I even managed to snag a few games on sale on Steam, but as usual I never got around to actually playing.

For Spring 2014, I'm looking at Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High-school) and Gokukoku no Brynhildr (Brynhildr in the Darkness) to pick up, mainly because I've already read and enjoyed scans of the manga versions for both titles. I've yet to catch up with both Nagi no Asukara and Golden Time though...

So, how are things going on your end?
  9. Soverence
    2014-02-23 13:04
    Soverence
    Hey, how have you been? Been awhile since I have last messaged you. How has your job been going for yea?
  10. Coldlight
    2014-01-01 03:47
    Coldlight
    A Happy New Year to you too!