Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nagumo

Notices

Conversation Between Nagumo and Nanya01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 63
  1. Nanya01
    2013-05-09 04:12
    Nanya01
    Hello, Nagumo.

I almost forgot, since it's been so long since I saw you, but...

You're welcome to join TFF and post over there if you'd like. It's more active than the Nano boards around here are.
  2. Nanya01
    2012-10-02 20:38
    Nanya01
    Still got writer's block?
  3. Nanya01
    2012-06-29 19:31
    Nanya01
    Well, try doing what I do, just write what comes to you, if you can't focus on one scene, try something else.
  4. Nagumo
    2012-06-29 15:49
    Nagumo
    Got writers block, especially because the cell block has five other prisoners. Getting into the background of each became sort of like expo babble. Doesn't look too good.
  5. Nanya01
    2012-06-29 14:08
    Nanya01
    Say, how's your fic writing going?

I miss your version of the Numbers in prison.
  6. Nanya01
    2012-05-08 20:50
    Nanya01
    Wow, long time no speak.

*Looks at your reply*

But I thought Subaru only met Teana 1 year before the first episode of StrikerS. They met in training (Manga) one year before they joined RF6, I thought.
  7. Nanya01
    2012-04-15 16:11
    Nanya01
    Hey, Nagumo, I got a question...

Why does Ginga say this line in SSX to Runessa?

Quote:
    Ginga: She’s been friends with Subaru since childhood and used to play/visit our home quite often. She’s almost like family to me and the Commander.
    Hey, Gin-nee, Teana and Subaru have only known each other for 4 years now, according to the StrikerS manga...
  8. Nanya01
    2012-04-07 22:50
    Nanya01
    Hello, Nagumo. How are you?
  9. Nagumo
    2012-02-12 22:08
    Nagumo
    Well the prison fanfic thing is based partially on the tv series Oz and my personal experiences with helping former juvenile prisoners.

I was going to have Tre afraid of "Saint" Angela Abelliad, a former Belkan Priestess/Fundamentalist Supremacist and leader of 'Kraft durch Treue' who managed in the first year of Tre's incarceration befriend her. Tre eventually manages to get away from the emotional manipulations of the former Knight and is incredibly creeped out by the obsession the other woman has for her. Nothing like prison rape happened... at least, not yet.

Uno ends up becoming a teacher for her fellow prisoners in regards to certain scientific courses, most of the students are white collar criminals. She eventually ends up becoming a weird secretary/pseudo financial whiz from learning from them too. Then she gets job offer, just in case she decides to reform...

I'm still trying to figure out how Sette's chapter would go...
  10. Nanya01
    2012-02-12 21:47
    Nanya01
    Ugh... makes for writing scenes for fanfiction out very, VERY hard...

Speaking of fanfiction...

I'm almost worried that Tre's about to suffer prison rape from the sounds of it.

As for Sette's paintings, well, don't forget that Uno's in the same prison as Sette, so... heh... Wouldn't be hard for Sette's paintings to get over to Uno.

I wonder if Tre's ever going to feel bad about Sette in canon...

Not that we'll ever know, since Tsuki isn't likely to ever give her another role.