Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kirito

Notices

Conversation Between Kirito and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 80
  1. Soverence
    2018-03-13 17:24
    Soverence
    Ello, how have you been? Its been awhile, just logged in to check some stuff out and see who still actually used the site, seems like most people I know have moved on but some are still around XD.

Watching anything good this season?
  2. Soverence
    2015-12-29 04:50
    Soverence
    Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you! It has certainly been awhile, how have you been?
  3. Kirito
    2015-01-01 00:35
    Kirito
    Happy New Year, Soverence. I hope your goals and dreams get met this year etc!
  4. Soverence
    2014-12-26 14:58
    Soverence
    I am pretty free as of recently actually, got done with my fall semester of college last Tuesday so things have really calmed down for me. I hope you had a safe and Merry Christmas as well! It is my favorite time of the year with all the family get togethers and friends around.

Been any good anime you have been viewing recently? The season is just coming to a end but a lot of good stuff is carrying over in my opinion which means next season should be a really good one.
  5. Kirito
    2014-12-25 00:49
    Kirito
    Hey, Soverence. It's been quite a long awhile. I know that you're probably having a load of times you're doing, but I hope this simple formality will help ease your burdens a little.

I hope that you have a safe and Merry Christmas dude. I also hope that school and everything else is going well for you. So until then, until then!
  6. Soverence
    2014-10-22 23:28
    Soverence
    Hiya, how have you been? It has been quite awhile!
  7. Soverence
    2014-05-26 02:01
    Soverence
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...te-on-studying Well that must be a shocker to you.
  8. Soverence
    2014-04-15 16:57
    Soverence
    Hey, how have you been? Its been awhile! I never see you on skype anymore, we must always miss each other when I get on. How has last season and this season of anime been treating you?
  9. Soverence
    2014-01-27 21:39
    Soverence
    Hey! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Hope the day is good and fun!
  10. Soverence
    2013-12-24 16:55
    Soverence
    Hey! I just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas! I spend awhile trying to find a ClariS Christmas picture but to no avail, so you get a Madoka one instead

Spoiler for Christmas Image: