1. mangatron
    2013-11-02 05:54
    mangatron
    I saw your "request", so I cooked something up:

or the perfect loop:

2. mangatron
    2010-08-25 12:20
    mangatron
    Heh.... thanks for that [youtube] link. I figured it was something I needed to see, so I went and installed flash player (haha). Glad I did

Interesting dumb statistics:

1. I haven't drawn on paper in more than 4 years (I'll probably detail why on my blog someday). I am now craving to draw on paper after watching this vid

2. I haven't had the urge to continuously watch Youtube like this since almost 4 years ago

I suddenly feel my digital methods are no longer fun
  3. Wrath88
    2010-08-18 10:22
    Wrath88
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-GMRU4Am1U

Something my friend linked to me. Passing on to you.
  4. mangatron
    2010-08-02 10:18
    mangatron
    He didn't give it to me yet lol. He usually returns to the thread a few hours later, so I'll probably send him a pm.

I'll be sure to give you the heads up
  5. Wrath88
    2010-08-02 09:46
    Wrath88
    I can't see pixiv, but can send me that nsfw pic that you just talked about on the ookami thread?
  6. mangatron
    2010-07-06 08:12
    mangatron
    lol it's a hilarious story. You know how I am, too much of a brainstormer, but even I have meltdowns

First I read the doujin. Then I post about it. Then yu jump into the Amagami thread and single me out of all the other Ichiban viewers. Then you ask me "which one" I read, and then I go to the vanilla site, and right there, in the post title, is the word "wrath"

See, how my brain "should have known", was that of all the Ichiban viewers, you mentioned me in particular (thanks), that was clue number 1. Clue #2 was when you PM'ed me about the doujin. Clue #3 was when you asked me "which one" did I read, and then "was it english", which should have clued me that you weren't asking where to get it. Clue #4 was of course the "wrath" in the post tite for the doujin, which in zeus's lightning bolt I have no idea why I didn't see it

So there you have it, that weird and wunderful thinking process I have
  7. Wrath88
    2010-07-06 07:55
    Wrath88
    Whaddya mean, you should have known?
  8. mangatron
    2010-07-05 12:02
    mangatron
    So you were the translator, eh? I should've known