Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kujoe

Notices

Conversation Between kujoe and Sassarai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 88
  1. Sassarai
    2012-08-11 16:14
    Sassarai
    Hyouka is definitely the most interesting anime of the season. Watashi KININARIMASU
  2. Sassarai
    2012-07-31 20:58
    Sassarai
    Yea me neither. Been playing Diablo 3 and recently watched East of Eden. Watched Sword Art online last night and it interests me since I played ffxi.
  3. kujoe
    2012-07-31 20:45
    kujoe
    I haven't been watching that much anime nowadays to be honest. Right now, just Sword Art Online and Sket Dance. I'm still not sure about Campione, which is just a guilty pleasure of mine.

Tasogare Otome was nice too.

How about you?
  4. Sassarai
    2012-07-31 12:51
    Sassarai
    What's new and good in the anime world dudeeeeeeeeee.
  5. kujoe
    2010-07-06 13:34
    kujoe
    I only read the last few chapters of the manga, but didn't read the final one. From what I've heard, it follows the manga pretty well, but the anime skipped an Ishbal arc (a flashback, I guess) and shortened it due to time constraints.

The anime also changed some minor details, but overall it follows the manga close enough.
  6. Sassarai
    2010-07-06 10:54
    Sassarai
    So how close did the new series follow the manga material?
  7. kujoe
    2010-07-06 01:45
    kujoe
    I know, right?

The ending of Brotherhood is soooo vastly different from the first season, that it makes me wonder if the differences are deliberate.
  8. Sassarai
    2010-07-05 17:21
    Sassarai
    FMA

Spoiler for spoiler:
  9. Sassarai
    2010-06-16 11:13
    Sassarai
    I dunno man DA feels like there's just as much grinding as jrpgs if not more. It's a different kind of grind though. 90 percent of the game feels like grinding stupid quests and grinding through dialogue.

Also there's new armor/weapons/items introduced every second and it feels like 90 percent of the stuff is probably unnecessary. I feel like they just add a lot of junk in to make it seem like the game is more customizable than it actually is. It's so annoying to have to walk back to town and sell all the junk that drops constantly from mobs because I don't have enough inventory space.
  10. kujoe
    2010-06-09 01:09
    kujoe
    You mean join in multiplayer?

Nah, NWN2 is more of a single player experience. The multiplayer aspect is much better in NWN1 from what I heard.

Thanks anyway.