AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kogetsu Shirogane

Notices

Conversation Between Kogetsu Shirogane and Coldlight
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 25 of 25
  1. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-03-17 14:49
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Thanks for the birthday greeting. Um... and I guess I should give a "thanks" to Sayaka, as well.

But in all seriousness, I love the pic. And I'm not just saying that because it happens to be addressed to me.
  2. Coldlight
    2012-03-17 12:09
    Coldlight
    Happy Birthday, Kogetsu! Hope you have a great day!
  3. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-02-28 10:50
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Yu-Gi-Oh! monster. Blizzard Princess, though that much was obvious... anyway, 8-star 2800 ATK Water Spellcaster, can be summoned with only a single tribute if the tribute is another Spellcaster. Blocks opponent's spells and traps the turn she's normal summoned. Anyway, I figured at the very least you'd like the look of her.

As for Cirno, I'm afraid my familiarity with Touhou is exclusive to MegaMari, and I haven't played that one in years... of course, a quick check I did while typing this confirmed she was one of the bosses in that one...
  4. Coldlight
    2012-02-28 09:21
    Coldlight
    I'm not quite sure myself either. I don't know who that character is, but I can at least see some of the similarities. That crown she has reminds me of Oktavia being depicted in fanart wearing a crown in human form.

And I'm quite thankful that in all this time I've never seen crossovers between Sayaka and Cirno from the Touhou games, if you know who that character is.
  5. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-02-28 08:19
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    For some reason, I thought of you when I came across this. I'm not entirely certain why that is, though.